Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
871 posts

Re: Aurora Blimps

Oct 4, 2012

balmoris6 wrote:

First, i'd like to say that i really enjoy the new layout for Aurora.  I discovered that the blimp game is really fun the more players that you have, and i am really glad i don't have to collect anymore XP at this time...seems as if it just got harder. But, I also had problems with orb runner yesterday.  Yesterday was suppose to be my victory celebration; I was 99 needing 1500 xp for my 100.  However, I went to my island and played the shooting game for a total of 2000 xp, which would have taken me over, but it  wouldn't give me the circle or the x button options to continue over.  I tried again 3-4 hours later, and hooray! I got my wings.  What I didn't get was the champion apartment, which i have been anticipating for the last couple weeks.  lol.  Does anybody have info on that?  Do I have to collect it somewhere? should it have automatically been given to me?  Will it show up today when i log on? 

balmoris6, there's a good chance that it will show up after you log back on. I trapped the Ansada Phone Apt last night at the OMG-Trap-O-Matic but wasn't rewarded anything until after I logged off and logged back on. If it doesn't show up for you I'm sure nDreams_Joey can help.

"...All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall." -Delenn, Babylon 5

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Message 41 of 67 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1454 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Hi Joey.  Have you stopped awarding daily XP just for showing up in Aurora?  Smiley Indifferent  Dean

Posted Image
Message 42 of 67 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
871 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

I have a confession to make and I'm not making this up. I've always wanted a small blimp to follow me around in the real world. It would be used to chase people away who are annoying me at the office.

As far as the blimps game, I think its fun and I'm looking forward to updates. I kind of wish the box we fly around in was bigger but that's probably a design decision. If the box is too large, it might be to hard to tag someone.

I would also like to fly the blimps out into the general Aurora space, there are a few islands out there I'd like to visit.

A couple of changes I'd like to see with Aurora in general is 1. raise the level cap. This has been hinted at in the nDreams newsletter so lets hope it happens and 2. add the story from the Information Points in Aurora 1.0 to the Teller of Tales.

"...All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall." -Delenn, Babylon 5

Message 43 of 67 (228 Views)
0 Likes
nDreams Developer
514 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Thanks for the awesome feedback guys, it is totally awesome that you guys give us constructive feedback...awesome.

Daily XP, yeah, I'm looking into that, it should be given out but the daily message seems to have dissapeared, we are looking into it at the moment..!

nDreams Digital Product Manager

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ndreamers
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/joeydale13
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ndreamers
Message 44 of 67 (221 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 4, 2012

I agree the blimp pets are nice. Would be cool if they were made bigger. Also the peep pets in home were increased in size too from their original small sizes. 

If the blimp sizes were increased to the size of Hades Wings that would be awesome. Just imagine blimp parties in aurora with everyone having their blimps out. That would be so awesome.

Well for now the current blimps sizes are still neat. Also I think only owner can see the blimp pets circling around their own avatar but others only see it as stationary. I can't remember if it's always like that or if it just stops moving after a certain time like other pets appears. Anyway to fix that? I'd like people to see it circling around me all the time. Hope that gets fixed Robot Happy

Message 45 of 67 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2356 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

Hey Joey I just got an Nintendo Entertainment System. You want to play? (Jokes a side)   

I have a question. How should I explain it. You know that wooden circle with the white on it near the Hi! Tree, near blimps, near some red flowers on some grass, near Xi to grandmas house we go... My question is. What is it for? Will it be something in the 1.7 update? Also why does the patch of grass seem to appear when I get closer to it? Oh and one more question. Will that tree house by the spawn ever be accessible I'm dying to know what's inside. It'd be neat if level 100's can access that tree house. Like a little cramped level 100's club. Lol. 

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 46 of 67 (200 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
909 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Someone sent me a message on PSN telling me they noticed that Aurora 1.6 doesn't award daily XP anymore.  Nice...

---signature---
Thanks to nDreams and the new Xi, my PS3 froze during Xi's download process and put me in a perpetual loop of file restorations every time I start up my PS3. I can no longer play Playstation Home or any of my PS3 games. 600+ dollars spent on Home content, down the ****ing drain. I'm done with Playstation Home, I'm done with Sony, and I'm done with this site, as my current PS3 situation no longer warrants my being here. Bye everyone.
Message 47 of 67 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1691 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Is that game Espionage 9 still around? I checked last night and saw the space it used to be in was replaced by the "FUBAR: Coming Soon."

Message 48 of 67 (179 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
909 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Grand_Moff wrote:

Is that game Espionage 9 still around? I checked last night and saw the space it used to be in was replaced by the "FUBAR: Coming Soon."

I don't remember because I was too concerned with being ****ed that Orb Runner was made harder because of the larger areas, but I think I noticed it on the island where the Penguin game is.

---signature---
Thanks to nDreams and the new Xi, my PS3 froze during Xi's download process and put me in a perpetual loop of file restorations every time I start up my PS3. I can no longer play Playstation Home or any of my PS3 games. 600+ dollars spent on Home content, down the ****ing drain. I'm done with Playstation Home, I'm done with Sony, and I'm done with this site, as my current PS3 situation no longer warrants my being here. Bye everyone.
Message 49 of 67 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
871 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Maxx_the_Slash wrote:

Grand_Moff wrote:

I don't remember because I was too concerned with being ****ed that Orb Runner was made harder because of the larger areas, but I think I noticed it on the island where the Penguin game is.

That's correct. Espionage 9 and Los Penguini Bros are now located on the same island. Use the portal that used to be just for Los Penguini Bros and you'll find Espionage 9.

Message 50 of 67 (154 Views)
0 Likes