Lombax Warrior
95 posts

Re: August Suggestion Thread for PlayStation Home

Sep 3, 2009

Player Suggestions-

A) Redesigned characters with a more dynamic art style and rework the character creation tools to allow more advanced complicated features. Keep it realistic looking though.

B) More realistic and more dynamic animations for all interactions. Dynamic animations for Walking, running and sitting. Would like to see the player looking relaxed while standing and sitting. More emphasis on player looking like he's running maybe add some motion to the camera give running its own button like L2 or R2.

C) Hair physics. 

Casual/Gamer Friendly/Competitive Home Locations-

A) A Home location where we can race tuned cars with realistic vehicle physics on a course against other players. Allow players to modify their vehicles with different paint schemes. (maybe Gran Turismo themed?)

B) A destruction derby style Home location where players can crash old rusty steel cars with lots of horsepower into each other. Allow players to modify vehicles with spray paint style schemes.

C) An FPS style Home Location for fast paced Laser Tag or Paint Ball arenas. 

D) A tropical island Home Location where players can race Jet Moto style vehicles around the island as other players spectate.

E) Home locations for Baseball/ Basketball/Tennis parks, Football Soccer/ American Football playing fields, Hockey Ice Rink and a Mountain for skiing.

Other Home Locations

A) A Theme Park with rides and attractions with Playstation themes from games from all eras of PlayStation. (Game characters walking around like the Burn Zombie Burn space)

B) A Museum showing the history of the PlayStation with milestones, best sellers and not so mainstream cult classics on display.

C) An art cafe place where players can create and share art. Add support for Wacom USB Drawing Tablets.

Home Personal Spaces -

A) A Space Station room space with a windowed view to outer space. Add its own personal plaza where players can talk with other players only available to owners of this space.

B) A huge Tree House space in a jungle with a view in the distance with a huge gushing water fall.

C) A Yacht/Boathouse personal space allowing players to walk around the deck and in to the lower quarters.

D) A Balooned woodened steampowered Airship  high up in the clouds with multiple rooms.

E) A Castle/Keep home space with its own mote.

F) An underwater room space with access to its own personal plaza where players can talk to other players only available to owners of this space.

G) Wild West town hotel room.

Licensed Personal Spaces -

A) Batcave with Batmobile and Batsuit displays.

B) Ewok Treehouse with Ewoks singing in the background.

C) Millenium falcon ship.

D) Darth Vader's Throne.

E) Jabba's Palace.

F) Mobile Suit Gundam's White Base.

Player Interactions/Events- Everyone would love to see the Home more alive than it is now and be able to do more than walk and talk.

A) Shake hands, kiss, hug, punch etc.

B) Challenge to duels with swords or other weapons on the spot and have the current Home locations as environments where people could run and jump around in and chase each other.

C) Have weapons available for purchase and be able to carry around and trigger unique animations and poses with those weapons. (Lightsaber accessory can be used to have Jedi duels)

D) Add a Karaoke event in the Central Plaza using official licensed tracks for specific times like 6PM to 10PM. Players can use their SingStar mics to sing.

Clothing and Accessories -   Special outfits should come with unique walking/running style and  animations/poses with the accessories that they come with.

A) Wild West gunfighter and Steampunk style clothing and accessories. (Draw a revolver and aim, blow smoke off the gun.)

B) World War 2 uniforms.  ( Check ammo clip, aim gun, walk with gun casually against shoulder.)

C) Viking armor.   (Sheathe and Unsheathe sword. Same for the 3 options below.)

D) More medieval armor options. 

E) More Samurai armor options. 

F) More Ninja suit options.  (Wearing a Ninja outfit allows you to walk in a stealthy pose.)

G) Clothing from 20's 30's ,40's, 50's, 60's,70's and 80's eras.

Licensed Clothing and Accessories -

A) Marvel,DC, Image, Dark Horse etc... character outfits and t-shirts. (Costumes of Spider-man, Batman, Spawn, Wolverine, The Flash etc.)

B) Metal Gear Solid character outfits and t-shirts.

C) Popular Anime series character outfits and t-shirts ( such as Mobile Suit Gundam 0079's Federation and Zeon uniforms. Dragonball series character outfits.  Naruto Sasuke Sakura and Kakashi outfits. Outfits of Kaneda and Tetsuo from Akira. Guyver outfit. Vampire Hunter D outfit. )

D) Star Wars character outfits, weapon accessories and t-shirts. Working lightsabers with unique animations and poses. 

E) Final Fantasy character outfits and t-shirts.

F)  Misc movie costumes from: Die Hard (Mclane), Terminator, Predator, Robocop, Rambo, Pulp Fiction/Reservoir Dogs/Kill Bill, TRON, etc.

Will add more later.

Message Edited by ZAANOS on 09-02-2009 06:22 PM
Message 661 of 665 (30 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Sep 5, 2009
YES at the Charlotte Russel post. Perfect styles to update Diesel with.
Message Edited by CaptainMadHatter on 09-05-2009 03:38 AM
Message 662 of 665 (30 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Sep 5, 2009
Annnnd new hair styles as well Smiley Surprised!
Message 663 of 665 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Sep 8, 2009

I HAVE THE BEST SUGGESTION FOR PLAYSTATION HOME AND I THINK THAT IT IS A VERY GOOD IDEA!! THERE IS SOMETHING BIG IN THE WORLD THAT IS FILLED WITH ENTERTAINMENT AND THE PEOPLE THAT I AM TALKING ABOUT IS A BIG COMPANY THAT HAS BEEN ALL OVER THE WORLD BUT THEY HAVE NOT BEEN IN ONE SPOT AND THAT'S PLAYSTATION HOME!! WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT IS WWE THE WWE HAS BEEN GROWING AND IT CONTINUES TO GROW SO IT WOULD BEE A REAL FUN IDEA TO BRING THE WWE HERE TO PLAYSTATION HOME WERE EVERYONE CAN EXPERIENCE SOMETHING FUN! WITH SMACKDOWN VS RAW 2010 COMING OUT SOON THIS IDEA IS A GOOD WAY FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE THE GAME OR PRE ORDERED THE GAME CAN MEET AND SHARE THERE THOUGHTS.

oNE MORE THING THAT WILL BE THE BEST IDEA OF ALL IS TO BRING FUN TO PLAYSTATION HOME AND I DON'T MEAN JUST ANY FUN I MEAN BRINGING THE CARNIVAL TO PLAYSTATION HOME AND HAVE NEW CLOTHING TO UNLOCK HAVE MINI GAMES TO WIN NEW THINGS AND HAVE RIDES THAT THE AVATAR CAN GO ONTO AND RIDE! I THINK THAT THIS WILL BE THE BEST THING FOR PEOPLE TO MEET PLAY GAMES AND HAVE THE MOST FUN ANYONE CAN HAVE I THINK THAT BRINGING THIS WILL A TRACKED SO MANY PLAYSTATION HOME USERS SO ITS BEST TO THINK AHEAD ON HOW YOU WILL BE ANLE TO ACCOMPLISH THIS WITH NO PEOPLE COMPLAINING.

NOWTHE FINAL THING I REALLY WANT PLAYSTATION TO FIX IS THERE IS PEOPLE ON PLAYSTATION HOME THAT ARE XBOX LOVERS AND WHAT THEY DO IS GO ON THE PLAYSTATION HOME AND THEY CAUSE LOTS OF PROBLEMS LIKE PICKING FIGHTS WITH PEOPLE AND TELLING THEM OFF SAYING XBOX IS BETTER AND THAT PLAYSTATION CAN NOT BEAT IT AND THINGS THAT REALLY MAKE PEOPLE MAD SO IF YOUCAN PLEASE FIX THAT THAT WOULD BE LOTS OF HELP THANK YOU AND IF THERE ANYTHING THAT I CAN DO TO HELP I WOULD REALLY BEE HAPPY BECAUSE I HAVE LOTS OF IDEAS THAT WOULD HELP PLAYSTATION HOME REALLY HIT HIGHEST

Message 664 of 665 (30 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Sep 24, 2009

Here's my little list:

-disco ball

-Computer

-Instruments

-Home Stuff actually has stuff in it!!

-Trophy rooms in each personal space

-Different frames for your picture frames

-More hairstyles

-FASTER walks

-Scooters

-Niko Bellic costumes!! (I even tried one myself..)

-Roman Bellic costumes

-Little Jacob costumes

-The tv's can actually play the owner's videos 

-Radio, or mp3 of some sort with a docking bay

-Crotch grab dance

-more glasses

-More hats

Queensryche!
Message 665 of 665 (30 Views)
0 Likes