Lombax Warrior
95 posts

Re: August Suggestion Thread for PlayStation Home

Aug 12, 2009

ZAANOS wrote:

Licensed Personal Spaces -

A) Batcave with Batmobile and Batsuit displays.

B) Ewok Treehouse with Ewoks singing in the background.

C) Millenium falcon ship.

D) Darth Vader's Throne.

E) Jabba's Palace.

F) Mobile Suit Gundam's White Base.

One of them by coincidence came true! Now give us singing Ewoks!!

Message 311 of 665 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2262 posts

Aug 12, 2009
BLADE Great Idea. I would like to see this happening.. again Great Idea..
Message 312 of 665 (2 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Aug 12, 2009
how about the feature to autostart home if u want u dont have to u can turn it on and off like auto disk start but i would use it a lot
Message 313 of 665 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
483 posts

Aug 13, 2009
i would like 2 see a haze space along with haze costumes
Message 314 of 665 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3183 posts

Aug 13, 2009
an increase item limit for are personal space maybe 70-100 or maybe even 200 as 50 isn't good for places like the ghostbuster fire house, if you keep adding to the list then at least make the limit bigger for are apartments also can we get the kz2 apartment as EU has had for months now and we were told we would be getting it as well
Message 315 of 665 (2 Views)
First Son
23 posts

Aug 13, 2009

Sony needs to stop sweating all these new spaces for me to stand around and be bored in, and pony up on the FEATURES. 

Wheres in-game/in-app music support?  Even if you're dealing with legal permission to play music with your friends (I call BS), I should at least be able to play music on MY HDD while tooling around in home.  Your avatar can wear a pair of headphones, but they don't even do anything.  Retarded.

Picture frames should not be more than 50 cents.   Hell, they should be FREE. I shouldn't have to pay 2+ dollars for the ability to put jpeg images on my apartment walls.

Online Games need to be ready to launch from home at launch. Not nearly enough games support launching from Home, not even close.  And months after they release!

Home CANNOT BE A SERIOUS CORE TO PSN'S ONLINE COMMUNITY UNTIL IT SUPPORTS 80+% OF THE GAMES WITH ONLINE CAPABILITIES WITH GAME LAUNCHING!

Mall and Bowling Alley Games need to be instanced.  It doesn't make any sense for me want to play chess with a friend, and then not be able to because all the tables in the mall are taken.  Just let us start a game by going to the table!  Anyone should be able to start a game any time, if two people are already playing!  If one person is waiting for an opponent, make him visible at the table, if not, make them disappear/invisible so other people can play a game of chess in that mall!

ANYTHING ELSE WE WERE SHOWN THAT WOULD BE IN HOME IN 2007 THAT WE'RE STILL WAITING ON.

I'd just like to not be delusional for thinking that Home will be a functional, worthwhile PlayStation experience for everyone before the PS4 comes out.  I still hope you guys can make that a reality.  I've been all about PlayStation since 1995, I believe in you guys.  Make home worth its storage space.

Message 316 of 665 (2 Views)
I Only Post Everything
948 posts

Aug 13, 2009
please please please fix serin and brun zombie maze I haven't been able to play sense there always full. If you can not fix you need let all items unlock just by visiting space. please don't add anymore mini games that work this way, if I can enter a space I should be able to play games no wait no problem. thanks
READ THINK TYPE

Get your Portable ID!
Message 317 of 665 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Aug 13, 2009
take the "voting" option off the Listen@Home so that we can listen to all the selection an set it to "randome" and "shuffle". cause i dont want to listen to the same thing cause some idiot wants to listen to the same frickin thing over and over agian
Message 318 of 665 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3183 posts

Aug 13, 2009

silverthehedgeh wrote:
an increase item limit for are personal space maybe 70-100 or maybe even 200 as 50 isn't good for places like the ghostbuster fire house, if you keep adding to the list then at least make the limit bigger for are apartments also can we get the kz2 apartment as EU has had for months now and we were told we would be getting it as well

Message 319 of 665 (2 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Aug 13, 2009

Many people have asked for dance club spaces. There should be a central "nighttime street" space where the sides are lined with clubs. Overhead are hanging several strands of multi-colored lightbulbs. You've seen places like this, I'm sure. Initially it would serve as a public space, like the plaza, and as development and feedback dictate, the club spaces would open up.

And seriously- SERIOUSLY- we need "current frames" displayed over the bowling lanes.

Message 320 of 665 (2 Views)