First Son
15 posts

Re: August Suggestion Thread for PlayStation Home

Aug 20, 2009
Use our Home avatar as our PSN avatar (for example in our portable id signatures)

width="224" height="152">

Hardware

Games

Blu-ray Movie

Other

60GB launch model

upgraded hdd to 320GB

Resistance, Tekken 5, Lemmings, Calling All
Cars, High Velocity Bowling, Assassin's Creed, Time Crisis 4, MGS4, Warhawk (w/
all updates), EchoChrome, NBA 2K8, Smackdown vs Raw 2008, Puzzle Fighter, GO!
Puzzle, all demos

Talledega Nights, Unforgiven, Kung-fu Hustle

Philips 42" plasma (1080i)

Home, Folding, Home photos, Home movies, Music, Bluetooth
headset, Bluetooth keyboard/mouse, DualShock 3

Message 481 of 665 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Re: more quest like things to do

Aug 20, 2009

with the way ppl and the video in the alumni x space talk about it being such a hit. why dont they make more things like that. each space could have its own sort of "quest - like" thing to do along with whatever it has already.

for example

for the infamous tile (phone booth)

it would be cool if each number u called , u had to go find them and help them out in some way.  with each of them pointing u to a new number and a new person to help. at the end, u receive a cool reward maybe something besides a shirt. how come the alumni x was the only space where it felt like a quest. having to find clues to get to the next clue.  u know the butterfly, then the 3 rings, etc, etc. 

would make a great addition if  ps made each space have its own sort of quest like that. i mean it was such a big hit.

Message Edited by Kill_GiL on 08-20-2009 06:31 PM
Message 482 of 665 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Re: fishing and a beach

Aug 20, 2009
how about fishing game?  the largest fish gets a prize. ppl would spend time at the beach fishing. oh wait we have no beach  
Message Edited by Kill_GiL on 08-20-2009 06:39 PM
Message 483 of 665 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1071 posts

Aug 21, 2009
As a result of client 1.23 and no longer being able to clone avatar and pad layouts between accounts.  I would like an import/export tool to facilitate this, expecially for avatars.  I understand this was done to prevent save file exploits but I have alternate accounts for my club, running events, extended friends lists etc.  They were all clones of my original account.  I really don't want to manually recreate all my avatars 9 times.  I could spend the next week in Home and never make it out of wardrobe. 
Message 484 of 665 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Aug 21, 2009
With the newly announced Home camera you should be able to take a picture of your Home 'avatar' and then use it as your PSN 'avatar'. I play so many different games that I do not want to have to choose between game picture avatars. I much rather have my Home 'avatar' to be my PSN 'avatar'. Thank you
Message 485 of 665 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Aug 21, 2009
  • Being Able to create your own virtual space using Cubes,walls,floors,cylinders,etc
  • using the Club feature in home to its advantage such as hiving us a huge space for us to build whatever we want (sutible for HOME of course)letting us use photos from our HDD to put on our walls in our clubs
  • being able to stream Musi,photos,videos from our HDD to a television in home (selling a television for 5 dollars)
  • more dancing emotes (maybe might be included in the new 1.3)
ROCKBAND IS THE SHIZZ

Get your Portable ID!

Check out my music www.soundclick.com/secretsofsoundsproduction
Message 486 of 665 (1 View)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Aug 21, 2009
Maybe a Zoo space?, idk, with informational boards, and a gift shop in the zoo with animal figures and statues, and animal themed clothes
Message Edited by Morpheus01 on 08-21-2009 03:34 AM
Photobucket
Message 487 of 665 (1 View)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Aug 21, 2009

not sure if anyone already suggested MORE PERSONAL ACTIONS for our avatars (ex Applaud, Pose) or even POSES you can buy like for example in Street Fighter IV, each character has a specific pose when they win after each fight. I think another good idea would be SPECIFIC FACIAL EXPRESSIONS, like an avatar have an absolute look of horror on their face, and include a THIRD CAMERA ANGLE/VIEW, instead of the 2 current camera switch views we currently have. I'm still hoping to see more ways to express ourselves through our home avatars such as the ability to CREATE/SHARE or buy TATTOO'S to place wherever we want including our faces. We could sure go for MORE ACCESSORIES(ex facial piercings, DIFFERENT EARRINGS FOR M/F, a SALON/HAIR CUTERY where people can get a MORE DETAILED HAIR/FACIAL HAIR STYLE(similar to face modifications) HIGHER MAX ITEMS IN PERSONAL SPACES

i apologize for people that have already suggested some of these things, and hope later down the road we get to see such things in Playstation Home pushing it further into its own unique category

Message Edited by DigitalDevilSaga on 08-21-2009 08:40 AM
Message Edited by DigitalDevilSaga on 08-21-2009 08:40 AM
Message 488 of 665 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
9 posts

Aug 21, 2009

1.DAY/NIGHT CYCLE

2.WEATHER CYCLE

3. A WAY TO TRY ON CLOTHES TO SEE HOW THEY LOOK B/C THE THUMBNAIL ISNT GOOD ENOUGH

4.THE TROPHY ROOM

5.FOR HATS TO ADAPT TO YOUR HAIR AND NOT CHANGE IT

6.A REASON TO GO TO YOUR HOME SPACE BECAUSE NOT THERE IS NO REASON TO (EX. RADIO THAT PLAYS MUSIC FROM UR HDD, TV THAT PLAYS VIDEOS FROM HDD,ECT.)

prince_of_da_bay
Message 489 of 665 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5125 posts

Aug 21, 2009

1.Tv's in our spaces to watch trailers, pulse and other stuff like that

2.Trophy room everybody has been asking for

3.i would like to see an increase of items in your personal space as 50 isnt enough especially for the little ornaments and all the new stuff that are coming out are filling up our inventory so the space limit should get increased for every personal space 

4.We want a virtual pet

5.Central Plaza needs a renovation

Message 490 of 665 (1 View)