Re: August Suggestion Thread for PlayStation Home Transportation system

Aug 8, 2009
can we get the kz2 apartment EU has had it for a month or 2 now
Message 211 of 665 (20 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Re: August Suggestion Thread for PlayStation Home

Aug 8, 2009
i've seen great things in the japanese and u.k. versions of home. the u.k. central plaza is way better, with a cool looking bowling alley exterior. The movie theatre has a better exterior too. I'd like to see these exteriors added to the north american central plazas. I though the giant 1/1 scale gundam in japan's central plaza was sweet. Japan has alot of awesome clothes and costumes in their mall that we don't in north america. Japan also has the alternate outfits for the street fighter 4 characters which i hope we get. japan also has a street fighter 4 space i'd like to see in usa. darts would be cool too in our bowling alley. how about a vegas space with playable slot machines were we can win stuff for our home space. old style arcade space, with classic playable arcade cabnets and pinball machines. no more waiting in line to play games. if i want to play pool, i should be able too, without waiting for someone to leave, this is my number one complaint. and finally to be able to use the rock em sock em robots in the fight night space. i'm done for now.
Message 212 of 665 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2262 posts

Aug 8, 2009
What I have notice alot on Home is that alot of space they make are spaces thats game related, everytime that a game come out thats when a space is created. But it would be nice if we can have space other than game related spaces like a Park, Hotel, a mumseum, a library having sony books tellin you information about sony products, a school , food court, Caniso. thats why their should be like a Adults server or something.Because I really would love to see space that not game related all the time, people say that Home is not a game could really fool me, when they all ways make a space when its game related. I really want to see a changed in spaces yall create..and make the spaces on time. a game had been out for 2 weeks but a space is develop like 3 or 4 months after the game been release.
Message 213 of 665 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9679 posts

Aug 8, 2009
Message 214 of 665 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2262 posts

Aug 8, 2009
I would say you right ..100 percent.
Message 215 of 665 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2262 posts

Aug 8, 2009
Insead of making shirts all the time. what about pants and shorts. well i guess its almost over for shorts lol.Since summer is almost over. but bottoms. we been getting to much of shirts and not enough of pants that match up with those tons of shirts i purchase.. also shoes, jewerly, and more hats need to be seen as well..and bandanas two saw that UK had bandanas would be great 4 ud 2 have them as well..
Message 216 of 665 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2262 posts

Aug 8, 2009
if i have all ready mention this with my other posts. more shoes are need, gym shoes, more nie suits, retail stores like wal mart or best buy. i know a lisense and all that required but would love to see that.. a chain that swing , show some kind of movemnts..
Message 217 of 665 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3183 posts

Aug 8, 2009
an increase item limit for are personal space maybe 70-100 or maybe even 200 as 50 isn't good for places like the ghostbuster fire house, if you keep adding to the list then at least make the limit bigger for are apartments also can we get the kz2 apartment as EU has had for months now and we were told we would be getting it as well
Message 218 of 665 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
2262 posts

Aug 8, 2009
my first sugguest should be that the psp need to come back from closed beta, instead of us having thoe Pda.. the Psps was much better.. and the developers from Sims need to Upgrade Our avatars. do lay down and have more dancing, popular dances, movements, holds things etc
Message 219 of 665 (20 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9679 posts

Aug 8, 2009
Fat Princess Costumes!!
Message 220 of 665 (20 Views)
0 Likes