First Son
17 posts

Re: August 2014 Suggestions Thread

Aug 26, 2014

People want more Personal Space Items.. Myself? Still wishing for a Furniture Capacity Boost before even thinking we need more Furniture items.

Message 141 of 158 (944 Views)
VP of Gaming
28892 posts

Aug 26, 2014

No Man's Land: Survivor

The mission: Two teams start off at two different ends of a ten block long, five block wide playing field. Their mission is to make it to the opposite end of the space, and enter a tent, in order to win the game. The time limit can be 30 minutes. The game will end when the time expires or all surviving players from one team have made it to their respective tent. Once this is done, the game will end and points will be calculated and prizes issued.

When in the tent, the survivors can chat, wander around the tent or quit. The survivors will also have the options to go outside and look at the battle in an invisible mode or have a satellite view of the play area. In either mode, they cannot interact with other active players. Players who have quit prior the the calculation of the points will not be counted and not receive the prizes. And once they have quit, they cannot rejoin that particular game while it is still active. This will prevent padding of the score.

Players will want to kill their opponents in order to prevent them from making it to the end. As the objective of the game is to survive and enter the tent, kills will not count to the final score. Speed and the number of survivors is important. Prizes will include temporary strengthening of armor and a more powerful weapon. These new items can be used in other game modes and should be timed to expire within five or ten minutes upon starting a new game.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 142 of 158 (939 Views)
Fender Bender
2706 posts

Aug 26, 2014

A black metal lunch box for carrying. One for apartment decoration would be nice too.

A gray metal tool box that one can carry.

An open wooden toolbox with tools showing for carrying. 

In memory of Jody Westover and all those who fight or have fought cancer

Message 143 of 158 (923 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Aug 26, 2014

We need Marvel and DC superhero costumes.

Message 144 of 158 (906 Views)
Uncharted Territory
853 posts

Aug 28, 2014

Wrangler - Hoodie - Mid Grey  Model Hoodie, with this image on the front.

Spoiler
wAt.png

HomeHomeHomeHomeHome
Message 145 of 158 (871 Views)
VP of Gaming
28892 posts

Aug 28, 2014

As we have animated clothing, why not have a shirt that has bullet holes? Then a few seconds later blood pours from the wounds.

Or a long sleeved shirt that at first makes us look bone thin, but after a couple of minutes bulge out with muscles.

What about animated hair? Hair that moves as we chat. Or shifts as we walk/run in a space?

Locomotion: Have one where we can leisurely put our hands in our pockets while standing around or chatting.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 146 of 158 (868 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
451 posts

Aug 28, 2014

O_Mally wrote:

Wrangler - Hoodie - Mid Grey  Model Hoodie, with this image on the front.

Spoiler
wAt.png

I like it Woman Very Happy

Message 147 of 158 (865 Views)
Sackboy
397 posts

Aug 28, 2014

Conrad_Max wrote:

No Man's Land: Survivor

The mission: Two teams start off at two different ends of a ten block long, five block wide playing field. Their mission is to make it to the opposite end of the space, and enter a tent, in order to win the game. The time limit can be 30 minutes. The game will end when the time expires or all surviving players from one team have made it to their respective tent. Once this is done, the game will end and points will be calculated and prizes issued.

When in the tent, the survivors can chat, wander around the tent or quit. The survivors will also have the options to go outside and look at the battle in an invisible mode or have a satellite view of the play area. In either mode, they cannot interact with other active players. Players who have quit prior the the calculation of the points will not be counted and not receive the prizes. And once they have quit, they cannot rejoin that particular game while it is still active. This will prevent padding of the score.

Players will want to kill their opponents in order to prevent them from making it to the end. As the objective of the game is to survive and enter the tent, kills will not count to the final score. Speed and the number of survivors is important. Prizes will include temporary strengthening of armor and a more powerful weapon. These new items can be used in other game modes and should be timed to expire within five or ten minutes upon starting a new game.

I will play against you any time..~*Sue

Message 148 of 158 (844 Views)
First Son
18 posts

Aug 29, 2014
Can we suggest features here ? I would like to see the feature where friends are the only people that can send personal messages while on home , I'm sure a lot would agree with this .... right ?
Message 149 of 158 (799 Views)
Sackboy
408 posts

Sep 1, 2014

I've never made suggestions before on the suggestions Thread. So here's a few of mine:

Dance:  There's always new dance moves coming in. Some from long ago, so how about a movie related dance. One I have, is the  dance steps from the music video of the movie "Men in Black".  From the part of Will asking us to just 'bounce' with him, and on until you 'freeze'. It would definately fit in with the Men in Black space which can always use new additions to bring attention to it.

Hair:  I've seen animated fire for hair and thought, why not have windblown hair. A case where the hair of the avatar is always moving as if the wind is constantly blowing through it.

Space: I believe there is a space for the second Bioshock game, so how about a space for Bioshock Infinite. A public and/or personal space taking place in the sky city of Columbia. 

LMO:  a locomotion where the avatar is skipping rope, if that doesn't already exist. 

Head gear: I think it's about time the females recieve wolf ears. So far, only males have them. Girls like to be wolves too and not just cats. 

LMO: There's the fox and cat tail lmo, but how about a wolf tail lmo to go with those wolf ears.

LMO:  And to add on to the mythical forms, faun legs for females. 

There are my suggestions. I hope all suggestions are read and considered.

Anyways, thanks so far ps home.

Message 150 of 158 (752 Views)