Survivor
1115 posts

Re: August 2013 Suggestions Thread

Aug 17, 2013

It's 15 dolla bills at the rope though. That's the only place where if you are gonna spend that kind of money just to get beyond that rope then you want to make sure you are spending your money wisely. Your not just spending money to be argued at the rope line. Think about the potential customers at that rope line. Just moving the spawn point to just inside the lobby door will remove that negative atmosphere and create more customers for X7. Also there will be less reports there.

Message 161 of 253 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Aug 17, 2013

Playa247 wrote:

It's 15 dolla bills at the rope though. That's the only place where if you are gonna spend that kind of money just to get beyond that rope then you want to make sure you are spending your money wisely. Your not just spending money to be argued at the rope line. Think about the potential customers at that rope line. Just moving the spawn point to just inside the lobby door will remove that negative atmosphere and create more customers for X7. Also there will be less reports there.

no diamond beach yacht club and marina?

pretty much, the same thing happens there as x7...except it's all in one place. Now its unfortunate that people argue there....but that doesn't change from inside as well...how will people outside know how to get in? reports will still be thrown, It seems like it's just because you don't want people to be standing at the entrance

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 162 of 253 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1115 posts

Aug 17, 2013

No now you want to argue to keep being able to argue at the rope line. We want to get rid of that. If everyone is arguing then who has time to pay to get in. It's only happening at this rope line.

Message 163 of 253 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Aug 17, 2013

Playa247 wrote:

No now you want to argue to keep being able to argue at the rope line. We want to get rid of that. If everyone is arguing then who has time to pay to get in. It's only happening at this rope line.

i dont want to argue

its bad that it happens, but......its more than just x7, playa

<

Welcoming Committee   

Message 164 of 253 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1115 posts

Aug 17, 2013

Well I'm just suggesting for there because of the close location and the big expense of 15 dollars. It's just relocating a spawn point. You still get to go to X7. We just remove all the arguements and strife so money can be made. Cain't we all just get along?

Message 165 of 253 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Aug 17, 2013

Playa247 wrote:

Well I'm just suggesting for there because of the close location and the big expense of 15 dollars. It's just relocating a spawn point. You still get to go to X7. We just remove all the arguements and strife so money can be made. Cain't we all just get along?

ok, so what you're telling me is..when we hit the rope, it sends us to x7 right there....you believe this would take away arguements and make more people come here to purchase access?

<

Welcoming Committee   

Message 166 of 253 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1115 posts

Aug 17, 2013

Yes I believe we should spawn right next to the elevator. No more fights. Fighting is contagious. If your fighting then I will be fighting then they will be fighting and oops everyone is fighting and no one is buying. It was not my intention when arguing for the rope in the past that this would happen. I didn't forsee people wanting to just stand at the rope and cause arguements. I am not trying to fix all of Home's problems. Just this 15 dollar bill one. It will also save time on reports that are made at this rope line. If you have more than 5 reports by the same exact people at this same exact place then you must examine what goes on there. Ask yourself is this wasting me time and money. If so, move spawn point. Go in as a potential Joe Blow buyer. Ask a simple question. How do I get in? Prepare to get your head blown off.

Message 167 of 253 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Aug 17, 2013

Playa247 wrote:

Yes I believe we should spawn right next to the elevator. No more fights. Fighting is contagious. If your fighting then I will be fighting then they will be fighting and oops everyone is fighting and no one is buying. It was not my intention when arguing for the rope in the past that this would happen. I didn't forsee people wanting to just stand at the rope and cause arguements. I am not trying to fix all of Home's problems. Just this 15 dollar bill one. It will also save time on reports that are made at this rope line. If you have more than 5 reports by the same exact people at this same exact place then you must examine what goes on there. Ask yourself is this wasting me time and money. If so, move spawn point. Go in as a potential Joe Blow buyer. Ask a simple question. How do I get in? Prepare to get your head blown off.

can you rephrase this to me?

<

Welcoming Committee   

Message 168 of 253 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1115 posts

Aug 17, 2013

Yeah I probably should but lets just stick to the bottom line. I suggest the spawn point of X7 be removed to inside the lobby of X7 instead of the red carpet to prevent arguements and strife and increase potential buyers of the Exclusive product line.

Message 169 of 253 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Aug 17, 2013

Playa247 wrote:

Yeah I probably should but lets just stick to the bottom line. I suggest the spawn point of X7 be removed to inside the lobby of X7 instead of the red carpet to prevent arguements and strife and increase potential buyers of the Exclusive product line.

i love you and your ideas (*.)__(.*)

<

Welcoming Committee   

Message 170 of 253 (113 Views)
0 Likes