Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Re: August 2013 Suggestions Thread

[ Edited ]
Aug 10, 2013
Almost certainly the "wrong" thread, but I don't see a recent thread for Home functionality (recommend like in OP where you want functionality requests submitted).

It would be nice if a system alert could be sent across Home before significant events. I think a pop-up window that users would acknowledge with "x" would be perfect.

As a use case, send a warning to users 10 minutes before Home gets taken offline for maintenance. This would warn users, so they aren't in the middle of a transaction when the system comes down.
Home spaces in heavy rotation (where you're most likely to find me): Southern Island Hideaway (1 treasure left to find), Acorn Park, Serenity Plaza, Aurora, Pottermore (all public spaces and Hufflepuff Common Room. I am always willing to do trivia on the Hogwarts Express), Peakvox Labs, and Sodium spaces.
Message 81 of 253 (478 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1085 posts

Aug 10, 2013
That would be wonderful if that would come to pass, but seeinhow the update time is fairly consistent, I myself wont buy like an hour before update day.
TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Message 82 of 253 (475 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1102 posts

Aug 10, 2013

How about another GYM public space, kinda like the old UFC one?  Maybe with more games, like a built in pool, tennis game, etc.  

~~~~~~~~~ Show No Fear - Fortune Favors The Bold! ~~~~~~~~~
Message 83 of 253 (461 Views)
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 10, 2013

Well I suggested this before in a previous month's thread. But I'd like to push for it. Chest hair. Back hair. Hair in general that goes below the neck. I'm looking at you nDreams, make it happen.

Oh also since facial hair is unavailable for women, how bout a beard under headphones or jewelry for women to wear.

Message 84 of 253 (451 Views)
VP of Gaming
28575 posts

Aug 10, 2013

No Man's Land: Survivor

The mission: Two teams start off at two different ends of a ten block long, five block wide playing field. Their mission is to make it to the opposite end of the space, and enter a tent, in order to win the game.

The time limit can be 30 minutes. The game will end when the time expires or all surviving players from one team have made it to their respective tent. Once this is done, the game will end and points will be calculated and prizes issued.When in the tent, the survivors can chat, wander around the tent or quit.

The survivors will also have the options to go outside and look at the battle in an invisible mode or have a satellite view of the play area. In either mode, they cannot interact with other active players.

Players who have quit prior the the calculation of the points will not be counted and not receive the prizes. And once they have quit, they cannot rejoin that particular game while it is still active. This will prevent padding of the score.

Players will want to kill their opponents in order to prevent them from making it to the end. As the objective of the game is to survive and enter the tent, kills will not count to the final score. Spped and the number of survivors is important. 

Prizes will include temporary strengthening of armor and a more powerful weapon. These new items can be used in other game modes and should be timed to expire within five or ten minutes upon starting a new game.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 85 of 253 (443 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

Aug 10, 2013
Tempest,

My suggestions are as follows:

I would like you to raise the recommended age requirement from 13+ to 16+...adjust the TOS to accommodate and enforce it.

And naked avatars. Yeah. I want some naked avatars. If near naked avatars in a V-kini are perfectly acceptable, surely full naked avatars are no big deal. Make it happen, Tempy. ^_-
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 86 of 253 (431 Views)
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 10, 2013
  • Improved Custom Color Picker for Hair and Makeup

Not sure if this counts as content but I'd love to see an improved custom color picker feature with a larger/easier to navigate interface and a saturation slider.

• New Options for Makeup

I'd love to see new options for makeup such as eyeliner that actually goes on top of the eyelids as opposed to all of it on the bottom, or a winged look for example. Mascara and maybe new eyeshadow options would be nice additions, too.

• Animal Ears & Tails LMOs

I think some animated animal ears and tails locomotion items would be nice; Cat ears/tails for a neko style as well as other animal ears/tails. 

Tail1Tail2Tail3

Here are some examples of LMO tails by O-Two inc. in JP Home

• More Piercings!

I can't be the only one who'd like to see more piercings; Plugs/gauged ears would be cool, and I mean larger style plugs that you could maybe see through, unlike the very small 'plugs' that only show on one side of the ear from Lockwood.

Facial piercings would be awesome, though I've heard that these would be very difficult due to clipping/floating issues.

Message 87 of 253 (424 Views)
Highlighted
Sackboy
169 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 10, 2013

new rustic.jpegcountry.jpegCould somebody (Lockwood) please make a country kitchen set.  Now that we have Praire personal space they would look fab.

kitchen-cabinets-traditional-medium-wood-golden-brown-041-s4706659-wood-hood-luxury.jpgtraditional-country-kitchens.jpgRustic-Italian-Kitchen-Ideas.jpg

Message 88 of 253 (398 Views)
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Aug 10, 2013

bmsyko wrote:

new rustic.jpegcountry.jpegCould somebody (Lockwood) please make a country kitchen set.  Now that we have Praire personal space they would look fab.

kitchen-cabinets-traditional-medium-wood-golden-brown-041-s4706659-wood-hood-luxury.jpgtraditional-country-kitchens.jpgRustic-Italian-Kitchen-Ideas.jpg

yes to every single thing here.

Message 89 of 253 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
412 posts

Aug 10, 2013

Public space request.

Public space that consists of Tennis.

I would so much like for this to be realized in Home. Would be nice if you can play against the game too, in case no one wants to play. Smiley Happy

Tennis track.jpgTennis tracks.jpg 

Message 90 of 253 (378 Views)