Monster Hunter
32 posts

Re: August 2013 Suggestions Thread

Aug 4, 2013

Would be nice to ride around Home with all your friends or random people in the same car booster. Vehicle boosters such as exotic luxury cars and limos, that your friends can accompany your driver avatar as riding passengers. Passengers should be able to open windows, sunroof, use car radio.  Functionality of exotic car booster would allow the driver to perform all functions of a real life car such as honk horn, use turn signals and headlights. Shoot go all out like the maybach exelero with backseat laptops, champagne cooler, and other high end state of the art gadgets (Just a  thought). As for the limo or even a Rolls Royce, a chauffeur that drives your avatar and opens the doors would be amazing!

Message 61 of 253 (434 Views)
Highlighted
VP of Gaming
27121 posts

Aug 4, 2013

Arcade Cabinets

Currently, we have arcade games that only reward the owner of the game. How about arcade cabinets that have two line-ups of prizes? One set of prizes for the owner of the cabinet and one set for their guests. The owner cannot collect the guest prizes unless they are a guest at someone else's personal space or clubhouse.

I think that this could encourage the sale of such cabinets and help with our social interactivity. If it can be done, it might be appreciated.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 62 of 253 (429 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
412 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2013

VEEMEE Acorn Meadows Park.

Jumbo Jet as RC Plane.

I would like to ask for that Jumbo Jet that you have as an LMO, for an RC Plane. Please think it over to make it 2 times bigger than the other ones. Smiley Happy  

Message 63 of 253 (424 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
412 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2013

Locomotion request.

Play various music instruments. (M/F)

So how about Locomotions that consists of 'playing a music instrument'? Music instruments that you can see the Avies playing, I mean. Would be nice if the Avies 'swing' along accordingly too. :womanhappy:

Please think it over about implementing an emote tap with slow and fast phase, so we can play with slow, and fast phased music. :womanhappy:

playing_musical_instruments.jpgPlay-an-Instrument.jpgbohola-instrument-shot-playing.jpginstrument-playing.jpgPlay instrument..jpgSaxophone.pngplaying-the-violin.jpgPlaying bagpipe.jpgplay drum walking.jpgplaying-drums.jpgPlaying bass.jpgPlaying bass 2.jpgPlaying drum.jpg

I myself think that an LMO that consists of 'playing a Bass Guitar', would be very popular, especially if it comes with extreme crazy standing poses, long hair, and wild crazy head moves. If you place that together with for instance, those 2 Guitar instrumental songs in the core spaces, then you know where I want to go. Smiley Happy

Edit: I've posted this suggestion 2 times because first of all, I would really like this to be realized in Home, and secondly in case due to vacation some Home developers may have missed it the first time. 

Message 64 of 253 (413 Views)
Fender Bender
1470 posts

Aug 4, 2013

Anyone else tired of going into your wardrobe and looking up your saved avatars only to see the head of the avatar?

My suggestion is to update it so that you can somehow view the outfit the avatar is wearing so that you can decide if that is the avatar you want to load.

What is the sense of having these save slots of heads?

It's monotonous having to load after load after load the avatars just to view what they are wearing.

Please update this feature it would be greatly appreciated!

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 65 of 253 (395 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3933 posts

Aug 4, 2013

PYAWAKITT wrote:

Anyone else tired of going into your wardrobe and looking up your saved avatars only to see the head of the avatar?

My suggestion is to update it so that you can somehow view the outfit the avatar is wearing so that you can decide if that is the avatar you want to load.

What is the sense of having these save slots of heads?

It's monotonous having to load after load after load the avatars just to view what they are wearing.

Please update this feature it would be greatly appreciated!

Yes at times it can get annoying. What I do though is use various eye wear to distinguish my avi's. Some eye wear have several colors. Like the round hippy glasses from the Lockwood gift machine. You don't necessarily have to wear those glasses after you load your avatar but it serves as a reference to which avatar is which.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Message 66 of 253 (390 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1470 posts

Aug 4, 2013

Foot Fashion Ideas!

thCA0NOQ82.jpgthCA2BTGSZ.jpgthCA5ZI3TC.jpgthCAQGE0O1.jpgthCA68MH90.jpgthCAL1YEN3.jpgthCA8PR34L.jpgthCAACE19F.jpgthCAAE9905.jpgthCANZE3TF.jpgthCAP0I0LE.jpgthCAWJCLOV.jpgthCATF6I9A.jpgthCANPOYR7.jpg

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 67 of 253 (381 Views)
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Aug 6, 2013

Everyone gets a free TV that looks nice, but will only work if you've a Netflix account, and it will then allow you to play Netflix in your personal space.

Guest in your space that do not have Netflix can sign up for a free 30-day trial with no obligation.

Message 68 of 253 (360 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1083 posts

Aug 7, 2013
Fyi clusterpuck gives out rewards for guests if they reach the thresholds for rewards in it. Tron apt games also give rewards to guests too when they reach the threshold too, and the games there are are baked in. It would be nice to see those updated into arcade cabinets w the slot footprint of one like the cabinets that are out there.
TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Message 69 of 253 (334 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1558 posts

Aug 7, 2013

I would like to see the inventory organized into store catagories.  Just like the store items.  All the items under the developer's logos.

Message 70 of 253 (332 Views)