Nov 29 2012
By: LiLBlueEyes Treasure Hunter 6228 posts

Auction?

[ Edited ]
49 replies 534 views Edited Nov 29, 2012

What is going to be auctioned off I wonder?

Wouldn't it be cool if we could sell old clothes we no longer use?

Here is the Auctioneers booth, maybe Ebay has come to Home? 

What would you sell if you could?

Auction.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 50 (534 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Auction?

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

That is a really cute outfit and photo LilBlue and yeah I think lots of us are wondering what that is all about. Hopefully it's not limited sale items that they expect the community to bid on. 

Message 2 of 50 (528 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1691 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

That is a really cute outfit and photo LilBlue and yeah I think lots of us are wondering what that is all about. Hopefully it's not limited sale items that they expect the community to bid on. 

That's my bet.

We already know items are tied only to the account they were purchased/rewarded on. This is unlikely to change. Ever.

Message 3 of 50 (507 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

Grand_Moff wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

That's my bet.

We already know items are tied only to the account they were purchased/rewarded on. This is unlikely to change. Ever.

Thanks Joanna,

Wishful thinking on my part Grand_Moff,  I have so many t shirts I wanted to get rid of  

Should be interesting, I wonder if its going to be like a live auction or, people just stop by and bid?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 50 (478 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Grand_Moff wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

That's my bet.

Thanks Joanna,

Wishfull thinking on my part Grand_Moff,  I have so many t shirts I wanted to get rid of  

Should be interesting, I wonder if its going to be like a live auction or, people just stop by and bid?

Oh I'd love to see who would bid on those! I'd be happy to bid on an active item that burns them. Now wow would they get users bidding on that one!

LoL

And just a note you probably sold me a pair of those Lockwood wings because they really do look amazing.

Message 5 of 50 (474 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Nov 29, 2012

It might turn out to something like Wardrobe wars. Each day/week/month they bring a new item, and people bid on it. The winner with the highest bid wins.

Message 6 of 50 (455 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

Nov 29, 2012
If that is the plan, to auction items, I can say with 100 percent certainty that I will never win one.
Message 7 of 50 (447 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
694 posts

Nov 29, 2012

AzureBonds wrote:
If that is the plan, to auction items, I can say with 100 percent certainty that I will never win one.

Yup. You and me both. I bet people will throw $20 at $0.99 items and crazy stuff like that. 

Message 8 of 50 (441 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3893 posts

Nov 29, 2012
:^/ If the community can sell their existing stuff, and not just bid on limited-edition new stuff from the developers, then I'm interested. I'd really like the Start Trek uniforms if anyone wanted to sell them, for example.
Message 9 of 50 (440 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Danger_Dad wrote:
:^/ If the community can sell their existing stuff, and not just bid on limited-edition new stuff from the developers, then I'm interested. I'd really like the Start Trek uniforms if anyone wanted to sell them, for example.

It's a Lockwood auction so I doubt anything non Lockwood would fly there. I doubt too that any existing items in inventory will be able to be sold given sales are for one account. The most likely possibility is the sale of new items.

Message 10 of 50 (437 Views)
0 Likes