Splicer
81 posts

Re: Atom Republic's Arrogance Moves and Traditonal Dances

May 12, 2013
I know at least 3 of my friends shelled out 3.99 for em
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/media/gallerypage/image-id/199383i2EDF8A39B38745FD
Message 31 of 39 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4505 posts

[ Edited ]
May 29, 2013

AtomRepublic wrote:

I take note of your comments about the price. I will do something about it soon.

What happened here?  I even gave you a kudos for that post... I want a refund on my kudos.

Three weeks later and not only is the Tradtional Dances LMO still $4, but you finally released the Arrogance Moves LMO and it is also $4.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 32 of 39 (193 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13187 posts

May 29, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

AtomRepublic wrote:

I take note of your comments about the price. I will do something about it soon.

What happened here?  I even gave you a kudos for that post... I want a refund on my kudos.

Three weeks later and not only is the Tradtional Dances LMO still $4, but you finally released the Arrogance Moves LMO and it is also $4.

It stil say "SOON"

Don't know my english? what about TheNorseGamer he can help it. he just going to say it

roflbot.jpg

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 33 of 39 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Atom Republic Developer
39 posts

Jun 2, 2013

I did not ignore your comment: I will address your concern by reducing some of the older dances first: I won't reduce everything at once. But it takes time, please bear with me. Thank you for your patience.

Message 34 of 39 (156 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 2, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

AtomRepublic wrote:

This made me Smiley LOL 

Btw, if you ever really do want a refund on your kudos, the little option menu in the top right corner of the post brings a drop down menu up that contains "revoke kudos". But I'm sure you already knew that.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 35 of 39 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4505 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 4, 2013

AtomRepublic wrote:

I did not ignore your comment: I will address your concern by reducing some of the older dances first: I won't reduce everything at once. But it takes time, please bear with me. Thank you for your patience.

What takes time?  Lowering the price of items released long ago that were over priced to begin with is just common sense.  Your comment was clearly a response to the complaint about the pricing and jerky animation of your recent LMOs... Which you didn't change - so what exactly are you asking us to be patient about?

We already know prices can be changed in a matter of hours - as we have seen that happen with pricing errors in the past.  So I hope you aren't suggesting you can't lower prices without going through Sony's lengthy QA process, right?

So really... What are you asking us to be patient about?  You make it sound like price changing is largely out of your hands, and if so please help us understand why that is the case.

In fact, forget price changes of previously released items, why did you release the latest LMOs with the same $4 pricing that people were complaining about earlier and that you even said, and I quote "I take note of your comments about the price. I will do something about it soon."?

I can understand asking us to be patient while you try and improve the quality of the animation of your LMOs... But how does one be patient for you to simply lower your prices?  How much effort does it take to simply lower your price.

You know what, forget about it.  Keep your prices high, and see how well that works out for you.  You certainly wont see any more of my money.  Good luck.

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 36 of 39 (122 Views)
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
13187 posts

Jun 4, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

AtomRepublic wrote:

What takes time?  Lowering the price of items released long ago that were over priced to begin with is just common sense.  Your comment was clearly a response to the complaint about the pricing and jerky animation of your recent LMOs... Which you didn't change - so what exactly are you asking us to be patient about?

We already know prices can be changed in a matter of hours - as we have seen that happen with pricing errors in the past.  So I hope you aren't suggesting you can't lower prices without going through Sony's lengthy QA process, right?

So really... What are you asking us to be patient about?  You make it sound like price changing is largely out of your hands, and if so please help us understand why that is the case.

In fact, forget price changes of previously released items, why did you release the latest LMOs with the same $4 pricing that people were complaining about earlier and that you even said, and I quote "I take note of your comments about the price. I will do something about it soon."?

I can understand asking us to be patient while you try and improve the quality of the animation of your LMOs... But how does one be patient for you to simply lower your prices?  How much effort does it take to simply lower your price.

You know what, forget about it.  Keep your prices high, and see how well that works out for you.  You certainly wont see any more of my money.  Good luck.

Better Solution: SALE!

Message 37 of 39 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4505 posts

Jul 24, 2013

AtomRepublic wrote:

So it has now been almost three months, and these are still priced at $4.  What exactly does "soon" really mean any more?

Not only that, but this new K-pop Crazy Bundle from Atom Republic costs more than if you bought the two LMOs seperately?!?!

"Like it never happened"

Message 38 of 39 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13187 posts

Jul 24, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

AtomRepublic wrote:

So it has now been almost three months, and these are still priced at $4.  What exactly does "soon" really mean any more?

Not only that, but this new K-pop Crazy Bundle from Atom Republic costs more than if you bought the two LMOs seperately?!?!

I'm sure Theres already a price cut in the Europe Region, if i remember few weeks's Europe Blog Posts

Message 39 of 39 (77 Views)
0 Likes