Uncharted Territory
983 posts

Re: Atom Republic – Big release this Wednesday in NA

Jan 23, 2013

Seeing as the Devs posts are all we have to go on, it's our only option,.. why y'all decided to have the blog update on the same day as the actual update is asinine. I usually send the blog update to the ppl on my list's & they use it to see what they want to buy for the week, alot of them will not spend the time to search through the stores for new items so I'm sure this decision will end up costing Home alot of money in the end

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 31 of 49 (313 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

Certainly not a popular decision with me and my friends for the most part but it appears there isn't much we can do about it. I at least hope that the "new tab" will eventually reflect simply "new items" for the week. That will make logging in on Wednesday morning a lot easier. 

Message 32 of 49 (308 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Certainly not a popular decision with me and my friends for the most part but it appears there isn't much we can do about it. 

True, at least we have Mia over in EU though. I think I'll go write a "Thank You Mia_Wall" thread over on the EU forum. I wonder who will kudo it?

Message 33 of 49 (297 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Jan 23, 2013

The blog occassionally being wrong is a small price to pay for getting news early.

The blog should return to Mondays.

Message 34 of 49 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
983 posts

Jan 23, 2013

myalana wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Certainly not a popular decision with me and my friends for the most part but it appears there isn't much we can do about it. 

True, at least we have Mia over in EU though. I think I'll go write a "Thank You Mia_Wall" thread over on the EU forum. I wonder who will kudo it?

I would give it a kudo but seeing as I can't kudo on the EU forum guess i'll just have to reply a kudo lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 35 of 49 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

myalana wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I already thanked her for the information about the patch notes and the core update timing earlier this afternoon. I'm really looking forward to seeing what is coming. Hopefully it'll have some things we'll be really happy about.

Smiley Happy

Message 36 of 49 (277 Views)
I Only Post Everything
387 posts

Jan 23, 2013

I dunno. I've been on Home to long to get excited about anything until I actually see it in-world. The "moves" as seen in the video look so choppy and slow. Pulp Fiction was great back in 1994 but this is so not Travolta and Uma to me. And, I was doing the Twist in Home Closed Beta without having to pay for it. I want to be excited but even the hover nonsense looks ... more of the same.

Message 37 of 49 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

Jan 23, 2013

iLL JUST BUY WHAT I LIKE...lmao...Smiley Wink

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 38 of 49 (201 Views)
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Jan 23, 2013

I bought one of those hover bikes in EU. It's ok, but it doesn't go as fast as they say it does.

bobs fed signature
Message 39 of 49 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

Bobsfed wrote:

I bought one of those hover bikes in EU. It's ok, but it doesn't go as fast as they say it does.

Looks like they are releasing a bunch of new models this week in the EU. 

From the EU Blog.

Atom Republic also introduces 5 new hoverbike designs: Panther, White Wolf, Fuschia Hummingbird, Golden Katana and Red Hot, and 5 new ring-bikes: Black Venom, Red Devil, White Bear, Silver Angel and Golden Shuriken.

Message 40 of 49 (171 Views)
0 Likes