Jun 04 2013
By: loonytoon1982 Monster Hunter 29 posts

Atom Republic: 90's Dance Moves and Worm LMO

[ Edited ]
5 replies 255 views Edited Jun 4, 2013

Coming tomorrow from Atom Republic, get your dancing shoes on with the all new 90's Dance Pack

NinetiesDanceMoves1_684x384.jpg

NinetiesDanceMoves2_684x384.jpg

NinetiesDanceMoves3_684x384.jpg

NinetiesDanceMoves4_684x384.jpg

NinetiesDanceMoves5_684x384.jpg

NinetiesDanceMoves6_684x384.jpg

If that's not your thing, how about wiggling your way around Home with the Worm LMO!?

TheWorm_684x384.jpg

EDIT: Unfortunately just been informed that the discotheque wont be releasing tomorrow as originally planned. It should however be released next week, will keep you updated.

Coming to NA Home tomorrow!

Not so Tiny Toon
Message 1 of 6 (255 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Re: Atom Republic: 90's Dance Moves, Worm LMO & Discotheque

Jun 4, 2013
Now, when are we gonna be able to "vogue"
Or disco fever.
Disco fever be more appropriate for disco space.
Get down... Boogie oogie oogie. ..
- Restless Dreams.
Message 2 of 6 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4522 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Well considering nothing changed with their pricing and jerky animation of their last LMO dance pack, it begs repeating...

jimmynet wrote:

$4 a bit pricy but they are in US now..

That is very surprising considering this is what Atom Republic said about the complaints about the $4 price of their Traditional Dances LMO:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Atom-Republic-s-Arrogance-Moves-and-Traditon...

AtomRepublic wrote:

I take note of your comments about the price. I will do something about it soon.

Apparently three weeks wasn't soon enough to make a simple price change.

It's bad enough that Atom Republic has jerky animations for their dance LMOs compared to ones from other devs like nDreams, but to charge as much as they do just adds insult to injury... or more likely, few sales.

This is what I said in the original thread about the Arrogance Dance LMO, and based on pricing alone, I definitely would pass on this and wait and see what the other devs come out with:

D-Nitrate wrote:

While I appreciate that they added a randomizer, I would suggest waiting to see if Konami or nDreams offer a similar Psy (Gentleman) dance LMO.

The Psy (Gangnam Style) dance LMO Atom Republic released "Cowboy dance moves" was more expensive than the Konami's Psy dance LMO "K-Pop Dance Animation Pack", even though the Konami version had smoother animation, more moves, and had a randomizer.

I do appreciate the fact that Atom Republic is improving their products and paying attention to what other devs are doing.  They certainly can do this if they improve their motion capture, add more moves, and lower their pricing.

Doesn't look like much has changed.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 3 of 6 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 4, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

Well considering nothing changed with their pricing and jerky animation of their last LMO dance pack, it begs repeating...

jimmynet wrote:

$4 a bit pricy but they are in US now..

That is very surprising considering this is what Atom Republic said about the complaints about the $4 price of their Traditional Dances LMO:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Atom-Republic-s-Arrogance-Moves-and-Traditon...

AtomRepublic wrote:

I take note of your comments about the price. I will do something about it soon.

Apparently three weeks wasn't soon enough to make a simple price change.

It's bad enough that Atom Republic has jerky animations for their dance LMOs compared to ones from other devs like nDreams, but to charge as much as they do just adds insult to injury... or more likely, few sales.

This is what I said in the original thread about the Arrogance Dance LMO, and based on pricing alone, I definitely would pass on this and wait and see what the other devs come out with:

D-Nitrate wrote:

While I appreciate that they added a randomizer, I would suggest waiting to see if Konami or nDreams offer a similar Psy (Gentleman) dance LMO.

The Psy (Gangnam Style) dance LMO Atom Republic released "Cowboy dance moves" was more expensive than the Konami's Psy dance LMO "K-Pop Dance Animation Pack", even though the Konami version had smoother animation, more moves, and had a randomizer.

I do appreciate the fact that Atom Republic is improving their products and paying attention to what other devs are doing.  They certainly can do this if they improve their motion capture, add more moves, and lower their pricing.

Doesn't look like much has changed.

Perhaps you should pull your head out your OTHER excrement-voiding orifice and actually LOOK at a post before spewing randomly... Smiley Indifferent

AtomRepublic wrote:

I did not ignore your comment: I will address your concern by reducing some of the older dances first: I won't reduce everything at once. But it takes time, please bear with me. Thank you for your patience.

Photobucket
Message 4 of 6 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4522 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Perhaps responding to such a fowl mouthed childish remark is a waste of time, but the fact is the complaint was that their dance LMO was over priced and still had the same jerky animation as before - neither of which has changed since.  Lowering the price of an item released long ago doesn't address the complaint about the recent releases.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 5 of 6 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2432 posts

Jun 4, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

Perhaps responding to such a fowl mouthed childish remark is a waste of time, but the fact is the complaint was that their dance LMO was over priced and still had the same jerky animation as before - neither of which has changed since.  Lowering the price of an item released long ago doesn't address the complaint about the recent releases.

Or maybe the long-delayed response time was to indicate that, paying customer or not, endless wailing like a still-diapered child is ridiculous, as is the quantity of postings one makes while doing so. Perhaps one should stop attempting to belittle others for pointing out the blatantly obvious, and instead invest all that negatively-wasted energy on something constructive, like basket-weaving? I hear thumb-twiddling is very theraputic...

Photobucket
Message 6 of 6 (181 Views)
0 Likes