First Son
9 posts

Re: Assistance From The Mercian Guard Now Available

Sep 11, 2012

Nice post Dean.  And if not for you I wouldn't have been able to kill the queen beetle. You gallantly stood outside of the room slaying giant lizards so I could  keep healing to go back in and kill the queen.   Thanks to the dynamic duo of Digitman and MysticMur they make it easier to get through the realm of Mercia to complete quests. Your bravery astounds me. Smiley Happy

Message 31 of 38 (190 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 11, 2012

Hey hey hey HEY.  Don't pump them up like that, he will get a swelled head.  Dean won't be able to play OrbRunner efficiently when that happens -- he'll not see anything because his brain became the size of a planet.  And it will be ALL  YOUR  FAULT.  Rawr!

Oh, and as for the lack of PS3's in my immediate vicinity?  That's because I'm currently in a place so lacking in 20th century conveniences we don't even have any cellphone coverage in this area.  Next week, I'll be in a different country quite far from my PS3.

And a couple weeks after that, I'll be 4,900km away from PS3.  Idk.  Maybe I'll get Home by Halloween.

Good luck though to the Mercian Guard and all its noble endeavors  wink

Message 32 of 38 (182 Views)
Fender Bender
2949 posts

Sep 11, 2012

we could really use more people to help others (and other people to help lol).  sorry i havent been on much, RL issues have reared its ugly head o..0

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Message 33 of 38 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
587 posts

Sep 12, 2012
What's the best stone to level up for attack and defense? I have lightning up to 7. and I use the strength rock as my defense and the healing one as my other attack.

Pinball totally rules!
--------------------
Message 34 of 38 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Sep 12, 2012

KemetMan72-_ wrote:
What's the best stone to level up for attack and defense? I have lightning up to 7. and I use the strength rock as my defense and the healing one as my other attack.

Best stone set up is

Offense: Attack Boost / Healing

Defense: Lightning

Using attack boost in offense permanently increases your attack. I've experimented with the block number. Even with the best attack boost stone at level 5, it doesn't make much of a difference. Much better to use it for increasing your damage.

Lightning in defense for more mana which lets you heal more. Once you have heal 5, it's more efficient to use two 5's instead of charging it up.

Message 35 of 38 (98 Views)
Lockwood Developer
535 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 12, 2012

Digitman3 wrote:

The Mercian Guard:  Founded circa September 7, 2012, the Mercian Guard is an elite brotherhood of fierce warriors and guides,  known for laying down their lives (till they respawn in the next room) in the pursuit of Quest completion, oversized lizard slaying and giant bug extermination.  

Stumped by a quest?  Axe a little dull?  Bow not shooting straight?  Tired of getting beat-up by disgusting creatures?  Just need a little help in general?  Maybe we can help.  We are the Mercian Guard.  All (4) of us have completed all 30 levels of Mercia and have intimate knowledge of the workings of The Old Temple and, uh, er, that other place.  Send an add request to any of the following members and killing a lizard will be as easy as stepping on an ant:

xDigitman3x

MysticMur

pyrodragon5 

ITCOB1  (Welcome to the Brotherhood)

Want to join this corps d'elite?  Our standards are high.  You must have completed all 30 levels of Mercia and have a willingness to be hit by fireballs, inhale plague flies and take a blast of lightning to the chest.  If you think you have what it takes, let us know.

To those wishing to employ the Mercian Guard, please include the word "Mercia" in your add request.

Have fun.  Smiley Happy  Dean

This is very awesome Smiley Happy

-- To the brave souls of The Mercian Guard, we salute you! o7

Message 36 of 38 (91 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Sep 12, 2012

LockwoodVoice wrote:

Digitman3 wrote:

The Mercian Guard:  Founded circa September 7, 2012, the Mercian Guard is an elite brotherhood of fierce warriors and guides,  known for laying down their lives (till they respawn in the next room) in the pursuit of Quest completion, oversized lizard slaying and giant bug extermination.  

Stumped by a quest?  Axe a little dull?  Bow not shooting straight?  Tired of getting beat-up by disgusting creatures?  Just need a little help in general?  Maybe we can help.  We are the Mercian Guard.  All (4) of us have completed all 30 levels of Mercia and have intimate knowledge of the workings of The Old Temple and, uh, er, that other place.  Send an add request to any of the following members and killing a lizard will be as easy as stepping on an ant:

xDigitman3x

MysticMur

pyrodragon5 

ITCOB1  (Welcome to the Brotherhood)

Want to join this corps d'elite?  Our standards are high.  You must have completed all 30 levels of Mercia and have a willingness to be hit by fireballs, inhale plague flies and take a blast of lightning to the chest.  If you think you have what it takes, let us know.

To those wishing to employ the Mercian Guard, please include the word "Mercia" in your add request.

Have fun.  Smiley Happy  Dean

This is very awesome Smiley Happy

-- To the brave souls of The Mercian Guard, we salute you! o7

I think they need a Mercian private/club space off of the Santuary to rest their weary souls after a long day of helping those in need, don't you think? 

Smiley Happy

Message 37 of 38 (86 Views)
Sackboy
587 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Thanks for the tip! Smiley Happy

Pinball totally rules!
--------------------
Message 38 of 38 (69 Views)
0 Likes