Sep 07 2012
By: Digitman3 Survivor 1454 posts

Assistance From The Mercian Guard Now Available

[ Edited ]
37 replies 590 views Edited Sep 10, 2012

The Mercian Guard:  Founded circa September 7, 2012, the Mercian Guard is an elite brotherhood of fierce warriors and guides,  known for laying down their lives (till they respawn in the next room) in the pursuit of Quest completion, oversized lizard slaying and giant bug extermination.  

Stumped by a quest?  Axe a little dull?  Bow not shooting straight?  Tired of getting beat-up by disgusting creatures?  Just need a little help in general?  Maybe we can help.  We are the Mercian Guard.  All (4) of us have completed all 30 levels of Mercia and have intimate knowledge of the workings of The Old Temple and, uh, er, that other place.  Send an add request to any of the following members and killing a lizard will be as easy as stepping on an ant:

xDigitman3x

MysticMur

pyrodragon5 

ITCOB1  (Welcome to the Brotherhood)

Want to join this corps d'elite?  Our standards are high.  You must have completed all 30 levels of Mercia and have a willingness to be hit by fireballs, inhale plague flies and take a blast of lightning to the chest.  If you think you have what it takes, let us know.

To those wishing to employ the Mercian Guard, please include the word "Mercia" in your add request.

Have fun.  Smiley Happy  Dean

Posted Image
Message 1 of 38 (590 Views)
Fender Bender
3272 posts

Re: Assistance From The Mercian Guard Now Available

Sep 7, 2012

Great! I wanna join|... Ohh wait, I'm  already juggling more clubs than the limit afford Smiley Sad

Well good luck anyway.

Just one question thou. As a level 30 I can't access the old temple. I tried to help my friends but couldnt do much there. I wonder what we can do to help. Let's hope Locwood would change that and give us full access and working teleport.

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 2 of 38 (573 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 7, 2012

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

Great! I wanna join|... Ohh wait, I'm  already juggling more clubs than the limit afford Smiley Sad

Well good luck anyway.

Just one question thou. As a level 30 I can't access the old temple. I tried to help my friends but couldnt do much there. I wonder what we can do to help. Let's hope Locwood would change that and give us full access and working teleport.

You need to start the bug quest again with the Oracle but don't cash it in if you happen to have the needed parts.

And Dean... Claire is a Fame 15 so she might be headed along on some of your adventures if you guys post a schedule. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 38 (564 Views)
Survivor
2039 posts

Sep 7, 2012

Lemme guess....one of the side chambers door's wont let you pass? water blocking you? cant get thru to complete the quest?

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 4 of 38 (557 Views)
Survivor
2039 posts

Sep 7, 2012

Yeah, that might get you in the Old Temple...

But even so...once inside, the Turtle Boss wont spawn. 

And the Beetle Queen Boss wont spawn in the Lockaway, either. Well..to be more accurate, the portal that takes you to her wont activate. 

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 5 of 38 (549 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 7, 2012

Shadow-Runner wrote:

Yeah, that might get you in the Old Temple...

But even so...once inside, the Turtle Boss wont spawn. 

And the Beetle Queen Boss wont spawn in the Lockaway, either. Well..to be more accurate, the portal that takes you to her wont activate. 

I have open quests too on my Joanna account. I know you can't complete them but you can help friends if you have access which you won't if you don't have the Oracle bug and lizard parts quest open. I don't remember off hand the name of the quest. 

Message 6 of 38 (546 Views)
Fender Bender
3272 posts

Sep 7, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

Well good luck anyway.

You need to start the bug quest again with the Oracle but don't cash it in if you happen to have the needed parts.

And Dean... Claire is a Fame 15 so she might be headed along on some of your adventures if you guys post a schedule. 

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Thanks for the info!

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 7 of 38 (545 Views)
Survivor
1454 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 10, 2012

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

Well good luck anyway.

You won't be able to engage in the actual quest itself, but you can assist your friends all the way to the quest.  You need to sell all your loot, then accept the quest, "Lizard and Beetle Remains" from the Oracle.  This will give you full access to all parts of the Old Temple and the Lockaway, except for the quest.

Also, we're not a club.  We are an informal brotherhood with extremely high standards.  DG

Posted Image
Message 8 of 38 (542 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

Sep 7, 2012

I done with most of the missions but the last three now im stuck on the Queen court mission the queen beatle is hard Smiley Frustrated

Message 9 of 38 (495 Views)
Survivor
1454 posts

Sep 7, 2012

Jacob_Allen_1987 wrote:

I done with most of the missions but the last three now im stuck on the Queen court mission the queen beatle is hard Smiley Frustrated

After you kill the 2 lizards in that last space, restore your health.  Jump in one of the lit up portals, ready to shoot.  Fire on the Queen till she takes about 1/2 your health.  Stay near the portal the whole time.  Jump through the portal again back into that last space.  Restore your health.  Be aware the 2 lizards might respawn and you'll have to kill them again.  With your health restored, go back in and hit the queen again.  Her health doesn't regenerate.  Pop in and out as much a you need to restore your health and to kill her.  Smiley Happy  DG  

Posted Image
Message 10 of 38 (486 Views)