Nov 01 2012
By: GOODY_2_SHOES_23 Lombax Warrior 81 posts

Assassins Creed 3 and Liberation

28 replies 496 views Edited Nov 1, 2012

Is it just me, or is there more of us out there, who want to see Ubisoft put some AC3/Liberation content into PS Home? I personaly would like to get a Connor outfit, and for the ladies, an Aveline outfit as well as her many disguises. I feel as if someone has droped the ball here.

We haven't had any AC content since AC2, there was no Brotherhood or Revelations content, no Assassins lairs or Ezio clothes for us to buy. Now AC3 and Liberation are out, and still Ubisoft is quiet, must we beg? I don't think I am the only one who would like to see some Home content for these releases, am I right, if you agree...speak out or Kudo this. Thank you all.Smiley Indifferent

Message 1 of 29 (496 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: Assassins Creed 3 and Liberation

Nov 1, 2012

Yes, yes, and definitely yes Smiley Very Happy

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 2 of 29 (493 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 5, 2012
Yeah I just got my game yesterday pre ordered and I was expecting the outfit for PlayStation Home. I want the outfit!! Don't make me regret saying sony is the best, i'v been patent waiting for the game forever because of the outfit.
Message 3 of 29 (426 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Nov 5, 2012

BlueFlameDragon wrote:
Yeah I just got my game yesterday pre ordered and I was expecting the outfit for PlayStation Home. I want the outfit!! Don't make me regret saying sony is the best, i'v been patent waiting for the game forever because of the outfit.

Um, where did you preorder from? As far as I know every preorder bonus is for the game itself and not Home....I haven't seen any game companies put up items for Home as a preorder bonus in a looooooong time...

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 4 of 29 (420 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Nov 5, 2012
Ever since I picked up AC3 and go into Home after playing all I wanna do is frickn climb up things Smiley Very Happy

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 5 of 29 (405 Views)
Lombax Warrior
81 posts

Nov 9, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

BlueFlameDragon wrote:

Um, where did you preorder from? As far as I know every preorder bonus is for the game itself and not Home....I haven't seen any game companies put up items for Home as a preorder bonus in a looooooong time...

The last one I remember, was Uncharted 3, and only Killzone 3, before that. KZ3 did the flying outfit, and UC3 did the Nathan Drake avatar, with rolling gun action.Smiley LOL

Message 6 of 29 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4535 posts

Nov 9, 2012

there was also Dead Island but anyways with AC3 & AC3: Liberation i'd love to see sum costumes on Home from those games, almost thru all of October I been wearing Ezio's limited edition black outfit with Connor's tomahawk from E3, other times I wore the AC2 black hoodie with the black hood from Ezio's costume but yea I think Connor & Aveline's outfits would be great to have, be nice to be a lil up-to-date

PlayStation HCV/MVP 2011-2016
facebook.com/gamer316
Message 7 of 29 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
837 posts

Nov 9, 2012

I wrote to Ubisoft and no response.

Message 8 of 29 (344 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34146 posts

Nov 9, 2012

crazy_kracker1 wrote:

I wrote to Ubisoft and no response.

they dont care.

Message 9 of 29 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
837 posts

Nov 9, 2012

There alway's telling us to write the devoloper they don't  care. if it's your everyday person as long as it;s a higher up with some thing to offer in there favor then there all for it............

Message 10 of 29 (310 Views)
0 Likes