Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Re: #AskLKWD - Flawk Fridays

May 22, 2014

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:
thanks for offering to help out @MikeFlawk and welcome to the Home forums Smiley Happy

I bet you say that to all the Trolls........Smiley Surprised

Is the flawk guy a troll account? How do you know?

If they say you can follow them on Twitter, you should able to, right?

You're right. I just did a search and it came up goose eggs. Smiley Mad

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 51 of 159 (911 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
13176 posts

May 22, 2014

smokingpistol wrote:
that twitter he gave doesnt exist cmc?

Of course is doesn't.

Message 52 of 159 (910 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

May 22, 2014
figures. i wouldnt send any messages to that id then and especially not any passwords. nice catch. oh the joys of this forum
Support Forums
Message 53 of 159 (898 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
451 posts

[ Edited ]
May 22, 2014

< Apologies! Ignore this… stupid forum duped my post. See next entry…>

"For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God.
Bloody Mary full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails.
Pray for me now at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen."

— Sterling Malory Archer

Sent via my BrainPADD using magic & a bit of pixie dust…
Message 54 of 159 (895 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
451 posts

[ Edited ]
May 22, 2014

Congratulations! Seems nobody knows how to search…

Then what are these?

Search Page:

https://twitter.com/search?q=%40mikeflawk&amp;src=typd&amp;mode=users

Profile Page

https://twitter.com/MikeFlawk

So unless I'm blind, there's a page. Mike hasn't filled out his profile nonsense yet, but the account does exist.

— Sterling Malory Archer

Message 55 of 159 (884 Views)
Big Daddy
13176 posts

May 22, 2014

BaronBrain wrote:

The account didn't exist this morning.

Message 56 of 159 (841 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

May 22, 2014

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

BaronBrain wrote:

I was wondering what the creation date on that account was, myself. It's always nice when someone assumes you're too simple to use a search engine, though. Smiley Happy 

Message 57 of 159 (838 Views)
Wastelander
451 posts

[ Edited ]
May 23, 2014

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Apologies there. Duh, obviously you know how to do a search. But I did assume (yes, wrongly) that you had searched just before you wrote up your post, not hours earlier. Um, oops? Smiley Frustrated

However…

JulianMatisse wrote:

I was wondering what the creation date on that account was, myself. It's always nice when someone assumes you're too simple to use a search engine, though. Smiley Happy 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Nice shootin', Tex!" Smiley Happy  Yup, I've been shot down; oh, the humanity… Seems the fine art of joking sarcasm is indeed lost without a Smiley Wink attached to it. So just in case: Smiley Wink² 

Be that as it may…

Same here. I searched for a creation date out of curiosity, but came up empty. But does this really mean the guy is some evil troll fraud from behind time & space? This appears to be the first time the Flawk team is reaching out to the Home community, so they'd have to start somewhere — such as a brand-new Twitter account with their chosen representative, @MikeFlawk. Everyone had to have a first day on Twitter, didn't you? So is this really any reason to assume he's not whom he claims to be, or a way to send out a welcome? At least ask & give the guy a chance to answer any accusations before jumping to such conclusions. 

I'd also expect that @LKWD_Mike would let us know if this purported Flawk team member wasn't, wouldn't you? Smiley Indifferent

— Sterling Malory Archer

Message 58 of 159 (811 Views)
First Son
2 posts

May 23, 2014

You flawking guys!  Smiley Wink

So, yeah ... I'm not a troll (there might still be some debate on that one, we'll see how it turns out).  And yeah, I'm a real person too ... and no, I haven't taken the time to fill out my twitter profile yet.  It came down to the twitter profile or working on a mobile app ... so, I'll fill out the twitter profile today since that looks like the priority.  Smiley Tongue  If you want to follow my personal twitter it's @mejones (that's on twitter, not the PS Forums).

We've been talking to the fine people at Lockwood to understand how we can better serve their needs and the community, but as I mentioned earlier, anything we can do to make the experiece better from your perspective, please let us know.  This is a tool for anyone on the internet to use to communicate to large groups of people in an organized fashion, we hope that you all find it useful in other ways too.  As we like to say "Everyone is a fan of somebody, and somebody is a fan of you."  Drop us a line with thoughts, bugs, suggestions, etc. at contact@flawk.to.

Thanks again, flawkers!

Mike Jones

Do'er of Things @ http://flawk.to

Message 59 of 159 (762 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

May 23, 2014

MikeFlawk wrote:

You flawking guys!  Smiley Wink

So, yeah ... I'm not a troll (there might still be some debate on that one, we'll see how it turns out).  And yeah, I'm a real person too ... and no, I haven't taken the time to fill out my twitter profile yet.  It came down to the twitter profile or working on a mobile app ... so, I'll fill out the twitter profile today since that looks like the priority.  Smiley Tongue  If you want to follow my personal twitter it's @mejones (that's on twitter, not the PS Forums).

We've been talking to the fine people at Lockwood to understand how we can better serve their needs and the community, but as I mentioned earlier, anything we can do to make the experiece better from your perspective, please let us know.  This is a tool for anyone on the internet to use to communicate to large groups of people in an organized fashion, we hope that you all find it useful in other ways too.  As we like to say "Everyone is a fan of somebody, and somebody is a fan of you."  Drop us a line with thoughts, bugs, suggestions, etc. at contact@flawk.to.

Thanks again, flawkers!

Mike Jones

Do'er of Things @ http://flawk.to

Thanks for clearing that up and for calling us "flawking guys". That made me lulz. Smiley Very Happy

Message 60 of 159 (754 Views)