Sep 04 2007
By: DiDonato Uncharted Territory 1828 posts

Are you tired of pulling out your hair too?

8 replies 10 views Edited Sep 4, 2007
Is there honestly anything we can do about Sony being so quiet about Home?
Maybe they just want to see if they stay quiet long enoug that it will hype itself up,
maybe they think that its not going to be one of their greatest releases so they're just not making a big deal about it.
Who knows? I know I don't and im sure getting P.O'd about it.
There has to be some way we can make some sort of massive multi-person movement to get Sony's attention and at least try to make them give us more updates or information on Home. A petition sounds kind of dumb, but you never know, anyone else got a comment or idea?
I sure hope something gets announced before October, cause i'm tired of siting here in the dark since May with an extinguished candle.
Sony give me a friggin flame!

Message 1 of 9 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

Re: Are you tired of pulling out your hair too?

Sep 4, 2007
I am still going with when update 2.00 is out home will soon follow
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 9 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1828 posts

Sep 4, 2007

wwinterj wrote:

Bet you 5 bucks sony didnt announce anything about 2.00 either

Message 3 of 9 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4458 posts

Sep 4, 2007

dusty0001 wrote:
Maybe they just want to see if they stay quiet long enoug that it will hype itself up,
maybe they think that its not going to be one of their greatest releases so they're just not making a big deal about it.
There has to be some way we can make some sort of massive multi-person movement to get Sony's attention and at least try to make them give us more updates or information on Home. A petition sounds kind of dumb, but you never know, anyone else got a comment or idea?
I sure hope something gets announced before October, cause i'm tired of siting here in the dark since May with an extinguished candle.

Yes, sit back shut up and wait till it comes out.
RED-DOG

Photobucket
Message 4 of 9 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
254 posts

Sep 4, 2007

dusty0001 wrote:

go play in traffic...
PSN ID: o-Johnny-o
Message 5 of 9 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

Sep 5, 2007

dusty0001 wrote:

wwinterj wrote:

Bet you 5 bucks sony didnt announce anything about 2.00 either

Possibly not but it makes more sence then half the things people say on here.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 9 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
929 posts

Sep 5, 2007

dusty0001 wrote:

Dudes stop complaining i can't say that i don't care but i can't beleive some people are losing sleep over this i mean just be PATIENT
PSN ID: CptQuatro add me if you are short on friends

If you have beaten AC MUST read this very cool http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=175552
Message 7 of 9 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1828 posts

Sep 5, 2007

CptQuatro wrote:

dusty0001 wrote:

Dudes stop complaining i can't say that i don't care but i can't beleive some people are losing sleep over this i mean just be PATIENT

Being patient is for quitters!

and playing in traffic doesnt work.

Message 8 of 9 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1841 posts

Sep 6, 2007
pulling out my hair?! no way... its way too long and beautiful

dont even stress about this home thing... it'll come in october like phil stated in one of the videos... I think E3 06?

anyway... homes final release isnt gonna be anything THAT great because none of the features that everyone is waiting for gonna be put into play... but at least it will be a new experiance!
Message 9 of 9 (10 Views)
0 Likes