Fender Bender
2760 posts

Re: Are you done with Home?

Nov 18, 2013
No, I am not done with Home. Why should I be? The core is more stable than ever. We are receiving lots of new content and free rewards. My friends list is as active on Home as ever. What I wish is that all those who say they are "done with Home" would honor that pledge. If they are done with Home, then be done. Please stay off Home and the Home forum. I am really getting sick of their negative rhetoric. It is the same users, thread after thread.
Posted Image

Message 61 of 145 (408 Views)
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 18, 2013

^ Same here. For people who have such a strong disliking of Home and/or its userbase, they sure seem to hang around the forums a lot letting everyone know. I don't understand it. Thankfully some of them left, like that one guy who said he used Home as a "screensaver".

To all the people who are sick of Home yet keep posting on the forums on how it's failing and has no future, or asking if people still use it, and what we'll do when home shuts down: Go back to your "job" grinding in FFXIV, fraggin' fratboyz in COD, or thug out wit yo cr3w in GTAV, son, and leave us to the so called "train wreck" that is PS Home.

smh dese bros on repeat or sumtin tssssssssss

Message 62 of 145 (398 Views)
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Nov 18, 2013

Not done with Home.  Eventhough there's room for improvement, it is a wonderful service with a lot of creative possibilities.  I've been to some of the other services similar to Home and none compare to it, in my opinion.  So no, I'm not done with Home and here's hoping Home will not be done with us Woman Happy 

Message 63 of 145 (363 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Nov 18, 2013

I'm done with Home after one or two hours of play each day, unless it's a Thursday and I'm checking out the new content. Then it takes three, sometimes four hours.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 64 of 145 (347 Views)
First Son
13 posts

Nov 18, 2013

Greetings all. . .Absolutely not. . .I'm not done with home. . .looks as though some are trying to make all believe it's over. . .those don't speek for the majority. . .I know of many that enjoy home. . .There are a few major clubs on home as well. . .much activity none are mentioning. . .home is quite active. . .

Message 65 of 145 (323 Views)
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Nov 18, 2013
I think Sony is forgetting how much money they make indirectly from Home. I know I have bought most of my games because of conversation in Home about the games. And they will be missing sales for the PS4 because myself an many other home fans will not switch unless home is included. So for me, I'm stayen. I'll go down with the ship. Long live Home....I am Crystal, heat me...Grrrrrr
Message 66 of 145 (315 Views)
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Nov 18, 2013

I'm not really a gamer, I dont have many games, and the ones I do have most people think are lame but I dont mind, I like them, but as far as Home goes, I'm not going anywhere. I love meeting up with my friends, checking out the new content each week, and generally hanging out at my favorite spots, and I really hope it continues on into the PS4.

I always try to forget the nay sayers, I find it really disappointing that someones character would wish a service to end that others are enjoying when all they need to do if they dont like Home is not click on the icon. Quite why they have to behave the way they do is beyond me and says more about them than the ones or the service they are trying to criticize.

Message 67 of 145 (308 Views)
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Nov 18, 2013

I would never stop going on Home, I love Home very much, It is upsetting that we haven't heard announcement yet, But time will tell, Then again Home may not continue on the NexGen, But i will always have hope for Home.

Welcome PlayStation4.tif

Who are the MVPs?/MVPs Terms and Conditions

PSN Contact Support

Message 68 of 145 (298 Views)
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Nov 18, 2013
Tranny's going down with the ship too despite fears that Sony won't hear our voices about Home. I am Tranny hear me uh swagger? Yeah, yeah, that's it.
Message 69 of 145 (263 Views)
Sackboy
353 posts

Nov 18, 2013

Tranny_Got_Swag wrote:
Tranny's going down with the ship too despite fears that Sony won't hear our voices about Home. I am Tranny hear me uh swagger? Yeah, yeah, that's it.

PS2 servers stayed up for years, just shutting down like a year ago or so. If the PS3 servers stay up for anywhere near as long, Home would have maybe 3-5 years. I don't get why it is even necessary for it to be on the PS4...

Message 70 of 145 (240 Views)