Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Re: Are you done with Home?

Nov 17, 2013

MOMMYkillest wrote:

I'm here everyday. Smiley Happy I have confidence that it will get re-vamped. Surely Sony wouldn't be dumb enough to get rid of it completely. After all, a lot of people placed a lot of money into this.

Dumb? oh yes they are... Yes they Are... For not putting HOME on PS4 u can clearly see that YES they are... Seems like they no longer care about Digital Sales.

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 11 of 145 (490 Views)
Survivor
1960 posts

Nov 17, 2013
I would say i'm almost done with Home because...
Most of my friends are playing GTA now
and in the last 5 weeks I've only spent $5 on Home updates

Message 12 of 145 (485 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Nov 17, 2013

younginflavor18 wrote:

I'm not going to give up on PlayStation Home for the next-gen console as I'll continue logging on for a long period of time. Sure I may feel a little disappointed that it won't appear on the PS4, but I decided to buy the next-gen console regardless as I continue to enjoy my PS3 with its games that I have now and plan on buying in the future.

No, I am not done with Home.

LOL, if u got a PS4 u might be using PS3 HOME right now due to the fact that not many Games out right now for PS4 to begin with that u would even buy...

I was like that when i first got my PS3. I was heavy into PS2 and PS2 games at the time.

I bought the PS3 and i only had like two Games on PS3 at the time. But i was more into PS2 and PS2 games at the time so i played more on PS2 than i did playing on PS3 and those Two PS3 games at that time... I played them a few times on PS3 but i was still more into PS2 and my PS2 games.

Well along came Feb 2009 on PS3 and i found a Place called HOME. At first this place was not very good. It was not for me. The cloths at the time were plain Dull and Boring... I was like this place is not for me...  Left it and came back two weeks later to give it a 2nd chance. Was still the same yet as it was before but they had something coming soon to PS HOME... Street Fighter Costumes... I was like REALLY??? WOW, Now that was something that would get me to become a Home user to begin with and the reason i then came back to Home Daily... Hours on END just on HOME...

What happened then? Well after getting on HOME back then all the time... I got to the Point where i no longer got on PS2 or played my PS2 games. Yes i still have them. But PS3 and HOME made me move onto those and basicly never went back to PS2 or PS2 games at that point.  Aww,

So what will happen here is the same thing i went through here. People running out now getting a PS4 might still come back to PS3 and Home at first but as time goes on People will get more Games on PS4 and those days of them coming back to PS3 Home will come to an end. As it did for me back then on PS2 Games...  It's just a matter of when people will move onto PS4 and not look Back on PS3 or Home? That's just a matter of time.

For me i don't have to worry about that right now. I didn't rush out and Buy a PS4 so i won't have to move on yet. And that's fine with me. Now if Home shuts down... I won't have nothing to do on PS3 at that time other than play my PS3 games... That could also force me then to move onto a Next Gen Console due to Home be Gone. But until it ends i'll be on Home as always.

The Question for those of u that have a PS4 how long will u use PS3 and HOME? Or have ya moved on already???

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 13 of 145 (477 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 17, 2013
No. I made my choice long ago. I will be here until the last day. I love Home and have supported it for five years now, and honestly, in my mind nothing has changed. PS4 is the first Playstation I have not been excited for, in honesty.
Support Forums
Message 14 of 145 (467 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Nov 17, 2013

I  still go on Home - But like so many others have said, it's all about GTA 5 for now.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 145 (465 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Nov 17, 2013

myalana wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

For the most part, yes.

If you are my friend, then you will know my time lately has been more placed into GTA V online. Home has it's moments, where I can't be bothered with it for a few days. I've enjoyed the friendships I've made in there, along with the things I've experienced. Though, you'd have to be blind to not notice how unlively this place has been for the past few days.

Ok, I'll try to come around more Smiley Happy

Any type of lively entertainment, would be be interesting. For the most part, it's been rather dead. I know this was happening before the PS4 release; mainly around the time FFXIV came out, and GTA V online for the most part. Slowly people started spending their time, in more activities not related to Playstation Home. Currently, I'm on a little GTA break until Tuesday. (DLC release then)

During the meantime, I'll catch up on challenges on home. Oh, and decorating my apartments.

Message 16 of 145 (460 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1108 posts

Nov 17, 2013

I don't have a PS4...yet.  Probably won't get one until sometime early next year.  Even if I had one right now I would still be on Home on my PS3 and I will continue to be on every day like I have been until if and when they shut down Home for good.  Hopefully Home will eventually be on the PS4 at some point but if it isn't I will enjoy what time there is on the PS3.  When I do get a PS4 I will still be keeping my PS3s for as long as they last.  So far a couple of friends have told me they will get rid of their PS3 as soon as they get their PS4.  To each their own, I suppose, but as others have stated in another thread, my PS3 will be side by side with my PS4 when I get it.   Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 145 (449 Views)
Sackboy
416 posts

Nov 17, 2013

I'm still using it!  I'm not yet interested in the PS4.

Message 18 of 145 (435 Views)
Wastelander
624 posts

Nov 17, 2013

I'll put it this way i got My PS4 and 3 games and i love it and i still spent 2 hours on Home Nov. 15th PS4s launch day.  I plan to continue to enjoy Home as long as its here Smiley Happy 

Message 19 of 145 (412 Views)
I Only Post Everything
826 posts

Nov 17, 2013
I do have the PS4, but also not leaving Home anytime soon. Will keep racing and dancing until they kick me out.
Message 20 of 145 (399 Views)