First Son
24 posts

Re: Are you done with Home?

Nov 19, 2013
I'm done with home and sony unless I hear a confirmation home will be on ps4 I will no longer invest my time, my money nor will my family (who I was planning on buying them all ps4s for holidays) but guess ill have to invest in the xbox since sony doesn't care anymore or just lost their way.
To sony watch your old comercials they advertised what sony and playstation used to stand for to see you switch your Perspective breaks my heart and I can't let that slide so I'm. Going to xbox thanks for the past so long
Message 111 of 145 (498 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
380 posts

Nov 19, 2013

I'm retiring from gaming when they pull the plug on "PS HOME", no joke.

Message 112 of 145 (484 Views)
Sackboy
204 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2013

myalana wrote:

Heroes and reflecting on glory days are all well and good, but how is that helping Home or the forum Jers? The fact remains that new users are needed as are the current regulars. Those who wish to go elsewhere will, that's their choice. I don't want to hear they were driven off...I know better.Those who choose to stay, they're the new heroes.

Do you, or anyone else, have any suggestions for the newer people on the forums who want to participate, and have tried, but may be feeling that they are getting off to a bad start, or may feel like they're really not welcome here?

(Edit: Could a moderator please remove this post. I think I got my answer. Thank you)

Message 113 of 145 (466 Views)
First Son
24 posts

Nov 20, 2013
I'm retiring too but when home gets pulled which it sounds like it will I'm buying an xbox outa spite lol then I'm done with sony for good
Message 114 of 145 (381 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
956 posts

Nov 20, 2013

I'll never be done with home until the plug is pulled for good. I've met many individuals who later became great friends and stuck with home through its good and bad times. Still hoping home will be on the ps4 and will keep hoping till a Sony official states otherwise. If home doesn't move to ps4, so be it. It was fun while it lasted and thank you all who made home possible for us to enjoy. It was a blast and good luck on your future projects.

Message 115 of 145 (349 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2013

Midnight_Secrets wrote:

myalana wrote:

Heroes and reflecting on glory days are all well and good, but how is that helping Home or the forum Jers? The fact remains that new users are needed as are the current regulars. Those who wish to go elsewhere will, that's their choice. I don't want to hear they were driven off...I know better.Those who choose to stay, they're the new heroes.

Do you, or anyone else, have any suggestions for the newer people on the forums who want to participate, and have tried, but may be feeling that they are getting off to a bad start, or may feel like they're really not welcome here?

(Edit: Could a moderator please remove this post. I think I got my answer. Thank you)

Perservere. I love seeing new people contributing here and I believe most others do too. It's a somewhat tight-knit community and many have been posting here a long time, but there always room for more. It may seem intimidating at first due to the fact that there are several little cliques and groups, but unless a new arrival is going out of their way to be obnoxious, people DO generally appreciate them being here in fairly short order. It may not always seem like it at first, but new members are really what I think most of us realize we want and need.

I haven't seen you yourself here for long, but I've enjoyed your posts and hope you stay.

(I'm glad your post wasn't removed...please let stand as is and I hope others who are better suited than I to answer your question do so)

Message 116 of 145 (326 Views)
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Nov 20, 2013

When I brought my PS3 home wasn’t even on it and games didn’t even have trophies back then. To be honest I stop buying stuff on home in last 5 to 6 months because I had feeling that home wasn’t coming to PS4 because in past things if sony say nothing then it’s not good news. I can see home maybe later come to PS4 when move people make jump cross to new console. Right now Sony has two consoles they need to manage. Will I continue to support home now, NO! Because home is now less about community and making money from people who use this service. I say we going see in next 8 to 12 mouths that games start to come just on PS4 and people will leave PS3 because of lack of new games. So home will come smaller terms people using it and third parties keep turning out stuff for people to buy and only thing what might save home from dying be putting on PS4. But I think what we going see Sony do on Sony focus for PS4 be indie gaming because it’s were the industry is heading towards.     

Message 117 of 145 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Nov 20, 2013
As I've stated in another post, but paraphrased.
I won't give up on home until the day it's over.
And even when that happens
It will always have a place in my heart.

P.S If we, the community no longer show support for Home.

Neither will Sony.
Message 118 of 145 (271 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5454 posts

Nov 20, 2013

I'm only done with Home for now because of GTA, I'll go back to it at some point.

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 119 of 145 (241 Views)
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2013
Yes and no. I mean, I am not on Home religiously like I use to be but I do get on it from time to time. I'll keep getting on Home until it gets shutdown or until my PS3 dies. However, like many have said before, GTA: Online is where I, and majority of the people posting in this thread, have been at for the most of my time. Like majority of you, even though my attention is elsewhere, I am not done with Home just yet.
Message 120 of 145 (204 Views)