Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/31/2011
Offline
3916 posts
 

Re: Are you REALLY wasting on Virtual Items?

Jul 17, 2013
Al, why do you care so much that others don't like Home?
I've seen you post numerous threads in the past about you being surprised that people have negative things to say about Home.
Clearly Home isn't for everyone. Just leave it at that.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 34 (215 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13193 posts
 

Re: Are you REALLY wasting on Virtual Items?

Jul 17, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:
Al, why do you care so much that others don't like Home?
I've seen you post numerous threads in the past about you being surprised that people have negative things to say about Home.
Clearly Home isn't for everyone. Just leave it at that.

I carefully care and worry about you and the rest in this forums in general...

 

do you spend on virtual items...for a great price? 

Message 12 of 34 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
Registered: 02/20/2009
Offline
604 posts
 

Re: Are you REALLY wasting on Virtual Items?

Jul 17, 2013

I spent $400 on home this month plus i get 15% off psn cards at work.

ADD stargatefan2 for home space tours i own 145 spaces
Message 13 of 34 (212 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/12/2010
Offline
9504 posts
 

Re: Are you REALLY wasting on Virtual Items?

Jul 17, 2013
No you usually say it to complainers but still its disrespectful behavior and should be against the rules technically but then again Glasswalls did come in and call users 'butt hurt' so I guess the rules are moot anyways...
Support Forums
Message 14 of 34 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13193 posts
 

Re: Are you REALLY wasting on Virtual Items?

Jul 17, 2013

stargatefan2 wrote:

I spent $400 on home this month plus i get 15% off psn cards at work.


How are you enjoying so far? 

Message 15 of 34 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13193 posts
 

Re: Are you REALLY wasting on Virtual Items?

[ Edited ]
Jul 17, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
No you usually say it to complainers but still its disrespectful behavior and should be against the rules technically but then again Glasswalls did come in and call users 'butt hurt' so I guess the rules are moot anyways...

I sure im not the only one here usually say that to complainers. 

 

but since you say that just now i better go leave this link here http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Evil-Tree-Announcement/m-p/41016717/highligh...

 

might be the reason why i "shut up" to PS4 on Home related-noting to do with this thread stuff. and the rest of the stuff i get tired of..

Message 16 of 34 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/15/2009
Offline
2781 posts
 

Re: Are you REALLY wasting on Virtual Items?

Jul 17, 2013

I really think you should take comments like this with a pinch of salt, and to be quite honest, I think it tells more about those that left the comments than those that the comments are left about. If they dont like it then thats fine, but why go out of their way to leave a negative comment, wouldnt it be so much easier just to move on, or indeed not even click on the utube video in the first place.

 

There are many things i dont like, but not once have I ever gone out of my way to criticize anyone else for liking something. We, as a general community, like Home, and thats all that matters. And as long as I'm enjoying it I will continue to spend money in Home, and after all, whats it to them, to allow themselves to get so worked up about it... now that is strange behaviour.

Message 17 of 34 (196 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13193 posts
 

Re: Are you REALLY wasting on Virtual Items?

[ Edited ]
Jul 17, 2013

Mermaid-KT wrote:

I really think you should take comments like this with a pinch of salt, and to be quite honest, I think it tells more about those that left the comments than those that the comments are left about. If they dont like it then thats fine, but why go out of their way to leave a negative comment, wouldnt it be so much easier just to move on, or indeed not even click on the utube video in the first place.

 

There are many things i dont like, but not once have I ever gone out of my way to criticize anyone else for liking something. We, as a general community, like Home, and thats all that matters. And as long as I'm enjoying it I will continue to spend money in Home, and after all, whats it to them, to allow themselves to get so worked up about it... now that is strange behaviour.


Should i remove it?

 


The first picture has been removed. but i leave the second picture to impact the whole thread and focus on the main thread

Message 18 of 34 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/15/2009
Offline
2781 posts
 

Re: Are you REALLY wasting on Virtual Items?

Jul 17, 2013

al2009man wrote:

Mermaid-KT wrote:

I really think you should take comments like this with a pinch of salt, and to be quite honest, I think it tells more about those that left the comments than those that the comments are left about. If they dont like it then thats fine, but why go out of their way to leave a negative comment, wouldnt it be so much easier just to move on, or indeed not even click on the utube video in the first place.

 

There are many things i dont like, but not once have I ever gone out of my way to criticize anyone else for liking something. We, as a general community, like Home, and thats all that matters. And as long as I'm enjoying it I will continue to spend money in Home, and after all, whats it to them, to allow themselves to get so worked up about it... now that is strange behaviour.


Should i remove it?


I dont mind Al, in no way am I moaning at you, I'm just pointing out that people who do leave negative remarks on utube videos like that really should have better things to focus on than the Home community.

 

Dont worry Al, as long as you keep posting, I will keep reading your posts Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 34 (173 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13193 posts
 

Re: Are you REALLY wasting on Virtual Items?

Jul 17, 2013

Mermaid-KT wrote:

al2009man wrote:

Mermaid-KT wrote:

I really think you should take comments like this with a pinch of salt, and to be quite honest, I think it tells more about those that left the comments than those that the comments are left about. If they dont like it then thats fine, but why go out of their way to leave a negative comment, wouldnt it be so much easier just to move on, or indeed not even click on the utube video in the first place.

 

There are many things i dont like, but not once have I ever gone out of my way to criticize anyone else for liking something. We, as a general community, like Home, and thats all that matters. And as long as I'm enjoying it I will continue to spend money in Home, and after all, whats it to them, to allow themselves to get so worked up about it... now that is strange behaviour.


Should i remove it?


I dont mind Al, in no way am I moaning at you, I'm just pointing out that people who do leave negative remarks on utube videos like that really should have better things to focus on than the Home community.

 

Dont worry Al, as long as you keep posting, I will keep reading your posts Smiley Happy


Thanks, but i already removed the first picture, but keep the second to focus on the thread and couple of impact

Message 20 of 34 (168 Views)
0 Likes