Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Re: Are they leading up to intercourse animations?

Mar 2, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

As for intercourse?  I find it unlikely there are way to many kids in Home.  I still find haven beds in Home to be a bad idea and every pedophiles dreams come ture.

But I like beds. Can't the non-pedophiles like beds too?

Message 91 of 157 (662 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Mar 2, 2013

Chikiezilla wrote:
Well sex sells... Is a shame really that they would still say home is Family friendly with outfits being put out that way..

I think it's about right if you compare Movies to Home.

PG — Parental Guidance Suggested. Some Material May Not Be Suitable For Children. A PG-rated motion picture should be investigated by parents before they let their younger children attend. The PG rating indicates, in the view of the Rating Board, that parents may consider some material unsuitable for their children, and parents should make that decision. The more mature themes in some PG-rated motion pictures may call for parental guidance. There may be some profanity and some depictions of violence or brief nudity. But these elements are not deemed so intense as to require that parents be strongly cautioned beyond the suggestion of parental guidance. There is no drug use content in a PG-rated motion picture.

PG-13 is signifigantly different.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 92 of 157 (660 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Mar 2, 2013

THERE IS A SHIRT ON HOME THAT SAYS   "NO HERB NO LIFE" WITH A PICTURE OF A PLANT.  now who said there is no drug reference on home?

The pen is mightier than the sword

Message 93 of 157 (653 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Mar 2, 2013

nosdrugis wrote:

Funny thing about society; while weaponry and violence are prevalent, and indeed, promoted and glorified, the most beautiful, intimate act known to Man, SEX, is oppressed.

The human race should be ashamed of itself.

Even though you're right, if everyone walked around topless in RL or in VR this would cause it to lose it's mystique and titillation. I like it the way it is. Especially when it comes to my mom.   Smiley Tongue 

Message 94 of 157 (636 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 2, 2013

lRlSH-PAT wrote:

THERE IS A SHIRT ON HOME THAT SAYS   "NO HERB NO LIFE" WITH A PICTURE OF A PLANT.  now who said there is no drug reference on home?

That's for those with Glaucoma!

like I said '' I think it's about right if you compare Movies to Home''. Sony has their own meetings to look over each item and to give a yes or no on it being in Home. third party devs have to take responsibilty for their own items as well. When it comes down to it you're all responsible for your kids and what they do, play and buy. Sadly some parents don't always take an interest in these things.

P.S. Caps su><0rs.

video is not directed toward anyone, just my own feeling. might want to cancel cable TV and watch only Disney films.. Oh, wait. it's game time.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 95 of 157 (621 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Mar 2, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

lRlSH-PAT wrote:

Like I said '' I think it's about right if you compare Movies to Home''. Sony has their own meetings to look over each item and to give a yes or no on it being in Home. Third party devs have to take responsibilty for their own items as well. When it comes down to it you're all responsible for your kids and what they do, play and buy. Sadly some parents don't always take an interest in these things.

P.S. Caps su><0rs.

Oh I agree about the parents. tbh I wonder how many consoles actually have parental setting on..But if Sony is goanna have rules to moderate in regards to sex and sexual acts then they should be in the forefront of proactive content.  IM a adult I am truly not offended by the content just disgusted to see early age teens acting out in sexual manners and Sony looking as if it is taking no action but to promote more scantly clothing items. 

The pen is mightier than the sword

Message 96 of 157 (603 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Mar 2, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

I think some of you have already forgot that you can walk around Home nude. 

8405889327_230720016e_z.jpg

Actually if you look close those outfits have a bikini on under the paint.
Message 97 of 157 (595 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Mar 2, 2013

lRlSH-PAT wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

lRlSH-PAT wrote:

Like I said '' I think it's about right if you compare Movies to Home''. Sony has their own meetings to look over each item and to give a yes or no on it being in Home. Third party devs have to take responsibilty for their own items as well. When it comes down to it you're all responsible for your kids and what they do, play and buy. Sadly some parents don't always take an interest in these things.

P.S. Caps su><0rs.

Oh I agree about the parents. tbh I wonder how many consoles actually have parental setting on..But if Sony is goanna have rules to moderate in regards to sex and sexual acts then they should be in the forefront of proactive content.  IM a adult I am truly not offended by the content just disgusted to see early age teens acting out in sexual manners and Sony looking as if it is taking no action but to promote more scantly clothing items. 

I agree. It's almost impossible to watch. We have a few tools to help and a report function. not spot on tools we need  that always work but it's a start.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 98 of 157 (593 Views)
Monster Hunter
28 posts

Mar 2, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

lRlSH-PAT wrote:

like I said '' I think it's about right if you compare Movies to Home''. Sony has their own meetings to look over each item and to give a yes or no on it being in Home. third party devs have to take responsibilty for their own items as well. When it comes down to it you're all responsible for your kids and what they do, play and buy. Sadly some parents don't always take an interest in these things.

P.S. Caps su><0rs.

You are right in the part that parents don't take an interest in these things, but is still not right to put things like that when u know most are kids, that are buying these skimpy outfits. 

Message 99 of 157 (589 Views)
Splicer
67 posts

Mar 2, 2013

home is not ment 4 such foolishness 4 relationsships

photo tumblr_m0syalO4LL1qjf7dso1_500_zps2e4a6697.gif
Message 100 of 157 (603 Views)
0 Likes