Highlighted
Jan 27 2013
By: goodSuM Survivor 2394 posts

Are there any checklists for Home items?

4 replies 175 views Edited Jan 27, 2013

And I mean full item lists.  I'm just wondering, since there's so many free items, I'll forget which ones I have and don't have, and I'll miss one, like the D2O rewards.

I know I asked one of the guys at AlphaZone4 about this, and they said they might consider it, but that was a few years ago.

Yes, I did create that game on the Vita you probably never heard of.
Message 1 of 5 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
683 posts

Re: Are there any checklists for Home items?

Jan 27, 2013

goodSuM wrote:

And I mean full item lists.  I'm just wondering, since there's so many free items, I'll forget which ones I have and don't have, and I'll miss one, like the D2O rewards.

I know I asked one of the guys at AlphaZone4 about this, and they said they might consider it, but that was a few years ago.

try this site http://alphazone4.com/store/#freebiesUS

DDM (Do Damge Mafia): face2007
Message 2 of 5 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2394 posts

Jan 28, 2013

I mean like an actual checklist.  Like, you can tick off what you have, or add a checkmark to the picture for each item you have.  That way you don't have to keep checking to see if you have that item.  (Kind of like the rewards board at the Midway spaces)

And in case one of the fan site admins are reading this... maybe consider this?  Smiley Wink

Yes, I did create that game on the Vita you probably never heard of.
Message 3 of 5 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3895 posts

Jan 28, 2013
:^/ It's an interesting idea, but Home has literally thousands of items, and they're always adding more. So, I don't think it's practical.
Message 4 of 5 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jan 28, 2013
I keep my own checklists in a digital notepad when new opportunities for rewards pop up. Every Wednesday I check the Home sites (AZ4 usually) and write down all new rewards and requirements to win them. I then erase them/check off the rewards I win when I win them. Like D_D said, there are far too many items to win in Home. Go for what you want the most.
Support Forums
Message 5 of 5 (86 Views)
0 Likes