Fender Bender
1148 posts

Re: Are We Happy With The Level of Communication From Our Home Staff and Moderation?

Dec 12, 2012

Sony does not communicate with us, because it is more cost efective for them not to. Simple.

Especially since most of us keep right on spending, as we are complaining Smiley Happy

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 171 of 189 (259 Views)
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3165 posts

Re: Are We Happy With The Level of Communication From Our Home Staff and Moderation?

Dec 13, 2012

They are communicating with us... They have the folks in the forums, and in HOME plusMVPs, Hcvs and such...

(I mentioned in an earlier post I communicated with an mod... I made a mistake it was an MVP.) 

They just dont have a direct phone prompt or Chat assistant. That cost more moeny. Stuff like this is not just home either.

As for it being they Chris Angel couch, I always thought it was a joke like the disappearing act or something seeing that he is a magician.

There are other things like the Tycoon space, and Items I did pay for back in the day before the server save, and clothing and such from games I spent hours on, yet none of them are fixed. I have called customer service. nothing can be done...

Yet I also called about a Plus Recipt that I never got, and the glitch still is not fixed, I paid for my membership an alternative way this year.

Stuff like videos and other items I have lost. Yet stuff like the paid videos is part of the contract.

Is there a formal way that we as the community can ask for changes in things like this? Home related as well? 

Photobucket
Message 172 of 189 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Dec 13, 2012

Barely responding to inquiries is not communication, its badgering

Message 173 of 189 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Dec 13, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

Barely responding to inquiries is not communication, its badgering

Or a lesson in frustration. Tempest, were you still going to chime again as you had suggested? We'd love to hear from you.

Message 174 of 189 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2394 posts

Dec 15, 2012

So all you Criss Angel Coffin Couch fans...  remember when GlassWalls said the item was still assigned to our account and will be coming back?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/Confirmed-missing-items-list/td-p/30...

So when Joystick_Warrior said the item is not coming back ...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/missing-my-chris-angel-coffin-couch/...

What, is there a certain point where they just don't care anymore?  When is that point?  Do they not have to fix it since it's been 2 years?

Just those conflicting responses make me unhappy with the communication we receive, and is a contributing factor to why I still haven't spent a cent in Home.

Yes, I did create that game on the Vita you probably never heard of.
Message 175 of 189 (187 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Dec 15, 2012
They did the same thing about the broken UFC apartment we bought. Said it would come back in a fixed way, pfft yeah right. Worst buy ever.
Support Forums
Message 176 of 189 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3165 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Now that the Staff and MOds are getting Talked down to do you really think they wasnt to come in here and Chime in? If we treat them with respect they are  more likely to respond... Yet not always.  When its no longer a disscution, and it becomes a bash session, they tend to walk away... plus its Holiday time... they might be busy...

Photobucket
Message 177 of 189 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4505 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 27, 2012

Patchex wrote:

Now that the Staff and MOds are getting Talked down to do you really think they wasnt to come in here and Chime in? If we treat them with respect they are  more likely to respond... Yet not always.  When its no longer a disscution, and it becomes a bash session, they tend to walk away... plus its Holiday time... they might be busy...

The problem with this theory is that this has been an ongoing serious issue for not just the last few weeks, not even the last few months, but for the last few years... And MANY of us have been extraordinarily supportive and patient... And nothing changed, and we didn't see any improvement in communication.  In fact, if anything it's gotten worse.  So if they are "feeling" talked down to, they only have themselves or the management to blame, not their customers.

The fact is they have created a dysfunctional relationship between themselves and their customers, and likely explains one of the reasons Sony is struggling right now as a business.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 178 of 189 (135 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Dec 27, 2012

Patchex wrote:

This is like saying "well maybe if you were nicer to the man in customer service, he'd hear your complaint." We should not have to bow and scrape...we pay the bills. I know I myself have tried very polite PMs to staff and moderation at different times for various issues and the bulk of the time I hear nothing. I've also received a terse, rude reply in return...what other company treats their customers like this and still has a certain segment defend them at every turn? I guess I shouldn't be surprised by the sheep-like mentality at times, but really, I think some just perpetuate this cycle. 

Message 179 of 189 (126 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Dec 27, 2012

I just got the new Message of the Day last night.  

I always get those way after the updates.

Message 180 of 189 (112 Views)
0 Likes