Reply
Highlighted
Apr 07 2007
By: BiscoMix Wastelander 817 posts
Offline

April?

13 replies 3 views Edited Apr 7, 2007
I read the sticky message about Home but I didn't see what I'm looking for or maybe I'm to sick to read and missed it. I heard the beta will be released this month for everyone to use till October? Then I heard only so many thousnads of people are going to sign up on the beta page to test it for Sony. So whats going?
Message 1 of 14 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/05/2007
Offline
199 posts
 

Re: April?

Apr 7, 2007
at first its a beta test for like 15,000 people, and that is til like july I think, then from augest til november is the beta for 50,000 people... there are two beta's
Message 2 of 14 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
5135 posts
 

Re: April?

Apr 7, 2007


CMW16 wrote:
at first its a beta test for like 15,000 people, and that is til like july I think, then from augest til november is the beta for 50,000 people... there are two beta's


The open beta won't last that long, because we will have the real Home by October
Message 3 of 14 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/27/2005
Offline
4458 posts
 

Re: April?

Apr 7, 2007


Shnozzle wrote:


CMW16 wrote:
at first its a beta test for like 15,000 people, and that is til like july I think, then from augest til november is the beta for 50,000 people... there are two beta's


The open beta won't last that long, because we will have the real Home by October


AUG-OCT Home is slighted for OCT 07 launch
 
Open beta is set for 30,000 not 50
RED-DOG


Photobucket
Message 4 of 14 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/27/2005
Offline
1693 posts
 

Re: April?

Apr 7, 2007


red dog1 wrote:


Shnozzle wrote:


CMW16 wrote:
at first its a beta test for like 15,000 people, and that is til like july I think, then from augest til november is the beta for 50,000 people... there are two beta's


The open beta won't last that long, because we will have the real Home by October


AUG-OCT Home is slighted for OCT 07 launch
 
Open beta is set for 30,000 not 50


Where you getting this information?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
PS Vita, PlayStation 3 240GB SSD · PSP · PlayStation 2 · PlayStation
Message 5 of 14 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
5135 posts
 

Re: April?

Apr 7, 2007
Stated in the PLAYSTATION®3 Home Information Thread

"First and foremost, the Home closed beta is scheduled to kick off in April with 15,000 users. This first stage of the beta will run through August, at which point it will enter the open beta phase and open up to approximately 50,000 users. The free service, which Sony is trying to get under 500MB in size, is scheduled to go live in October."

Here you go. 50,000, not 30,000
Message 6 of 14 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 05/11/2006
Offline
740 posts
 

Re: April?

Apr 7, 2007
The august beta is 50,000.
Message 7 of 14 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/27/2005
Offline
4458 posts
 

Re: April?

Apr 7, 2007


mr.ps3 wrote:
The august beta is 50,000.



They must have up'd it then. I read somewhere at first announcement (going to look for it now) 15k for closed, 30k for open then Oct release. If i'm wrong sorry.
RED-DOG


Photobucket
Message 8 of 14 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
5135 posts
 

Re: April?

Apr 7, 2007


red dog1 wrote:


mr.ps3 wrote:
The august beta is 50,000.



They must have up'd it then. I read somewhere at first announcement (going to look for it now) 15k for closed, 30k for open then Oct release. If i'm wrong sorry.


It's alright, you just had a hold of some old news
Message 9 of 14 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 03/07/2007
Offline
293 posts
 

Re: April?

Apr 8, 2007
why cant they just give it to us now..they already have it made they have so many people already testing it out, and it works fine....theres no point to wait until october
Message 10 of 14 (3 Views)
0 Likes