First Son
2 posts

Re: April 2014 Suggestions Thread

Apr 7, 2014

Instead of skits with stockings attached to them, have shoes with stockings attached to them, so that shoes and stockings can be attached to any skirt.

Male model poses where hands can be placed in either one pocket (pants) or both pockets (pants). This would give a less confrontational appearance when standing rather than the folded arms look which looks very stubborn and confrontational. inspirations should come from male model poses where the hands are placed in the pockets in a stylish but relaxed pose. Also better male poses that are more realistic and relaxed.

Upper and lower body augmentation, where it would increase the size of the chest area and buttocks area in any outfit or clothing item. This option would be a purchased item

Facial moles and dimples, also embellishments like heart moles and stars.

Feminine run and stances

Masculine run and stances

A masculine male walk. (Females get all the better walks and stances, males deserve the same)

Message 81 of 198 (379 Views)
First Son
16 posts

Apr 7, 2014

LightningEmotion wrote:
I think that's how people did ISE way back when. I'm not sure though..

Maybe If we could transfer purchases to another account ( only once) permanently. That way the data would still be on Sony's server (so, no exploits) and we could alleviate our loading woes with a "pack mule" account.

Or we can continue doing nothing until our ps3s crash from overheating due to waiting 60mins to verify all purchases/load stuff we haven't used in years.

I would love a feature like that... Maybe share opposite gender items to a friend (or in my case my husband... As I'm never going to use any male items), or hook up a noob with some new gear to them, but items that have bogged down my storage for far too long.  

It would be an interesting social experiment... Instead of home-vets hating on noobs for being noobs they have the chance to support home by helping instead of hurting.  Maybe in time it becomes a pay it forward kind of way of life on home.  

Home Member since July 2010

Get your Portable ID!
Message 82 of 198 (368 Views)
Fender Bender
1473 posts

Apr 7, 2014

Presently when we go into our wardrobe to look at our saved avatars, all we can see are the heads.

How on earth is anyone supposed to be able to tell which avatar is which and what the outfit is?

It would be nice if we had the option of say clicking on the square showing the avatar, and it would bring up a view of each avatar fullsize, so that we could view what the avatar was wearing, and then click on it if we wanted to use it. That way we wouldn't lose our current avatar because we are just "viewing" our saved avatars.

This option would make choosing an avatar to use, that we have saved, a whole lot faster and would be a HUGE improvement.

Please make this happen for us.

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 83 of 198 (354 Views)
Welcoming Committee
6389 posts

Apr 7, 2014

Sitting on the edge of Docks animation. We have several docks in public and personal spaces. I think this would be a nice added update feature.

Gift Shop Theme Personal Space for all our acquired Gift Machines.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 84 of 198 (349 Views)
Lombax Warrior
65 posts

Apr 8, 2014
A recliner sofa for both furniture and locomotion that has more than one sitting pose. Lazy boys recliners.
Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened-Anatole France
Message 85 of 198 (342 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3260 posts

Apr 8, 2014

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

Gift Shop Theme Personal Space for all our acquired Gift Machines.Woman Happy

^^ This. Oh yes.^^

The above comment is my opinion, except when I quote someone I disagree with, and unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 86 of 198 (336 Views)
VP of Gaming
29365 posts

Apr 8, 2014

Internet Browsers in Home

Many people would like to have a personal computer that allows for actual for browsing within Home. The London Pub shows that a browser is possible. Xi did the same thing. Either as an personal item or baked into a personal/clubhouse space. That way many of us would not have to log off of Home in order to use the PSN browser.

Of course, Terms of Service limitations would apply.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 87 of 198 (322 Views)
Sackboy
306 posts

Apr 8, 2014

FOR VEEMEE

You have these for male Street style clothing, but not for female... Make them for female please

shutter blue.png Shutter shades - Blue

shutter pink.png Shutter shades - Pink

shutter yellow.png Shutter shades - Yellow

FOR LOCKWOOD

Please FIX MERCIA! The game  gets stuck loading going to the Sancuary and Old Temple along with the other space.

mercia.png

FOR KONAMI ( IF they're still alive out there :\ )

Make the Raver Gloves - Glowing for female and not only have them for Male please

raver glowing.png

AND please for the last time, make the GOGO Dancer Dances as an LMO - Dance purchasable item for us to use without having to use the outfit all the time. Make the clothes and Hairstyle as seperate pieces to buy as well ! Smiley Very Happy

gogo dancer.png

Message 88 of 198 (302 Views)
Splicer
37 posts

Apr 8, 2014

Hello PSN, This is more of a curiousity than a suggestion for Apr.  Any other gals a lil disappointed w/the current Challenges prizes?  Namely  the Home helmet & outfit that is just for Males...  C'mon design team, make items for both sexes!  Having the items 'forced' upon ya doesn't help ones already 'over-crowded' wardrobe, especially w/an item I'd NEVER use...

Message 89 of 198 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
37 posts

Apr 8, 2014

I agree w/ya on this matter, but personally I'd like to see a couple new additions, say BACK, BOTTOMS, LEGS & FEET should be separate categories, hate not being able to wear a 'backpack' & gloves or a skirt & not be able to wear stocking or boots.

Message 90 of 198 (287 Views)