Wastelander
412 posts

Re: April 2014 Suggestions Thread, Lord of the Rings spaces, clothes & furniture

Apr 14, 2014

Service.

Show the time left prior to servers going offline.

On another game platform they show in bright text that the servers are going to go offline with 15 minutes, with 10 minutes, until they are actually off.

Wouldn't that be handy for when Home's servers are going to go offline? Then you'll know that it's not an error you're experiencing, and know the time that is left so you can say "goodbye" to your friends, instead of all of a sudden get interrupted by a network error. 

Message 111 of 198 (451 Views)
Lombax Warrior
80 posts

Re: April 2014 Suggestions Thread, Lord of the Rings spaces, clothes & furniture

Apr 14, 2014

A privacy mode which allows the user to bring up a special hud with options such as "available, not available".

This would mean that once you are in a personal/public/clubhouse space, no other user on your friends list can invite you to their space or send a request to join you. Your location may still be shown but the request/join options would be disabled for privacy until you change your in-game status back to "available". You would still be able to send invites to friends who you wish to be present.

For example if i am at the dream yacht and i wish to do some decorating without being disturbed, i would change my in-game status to "not available" as soon as i am at that location. Nobody on my list would be able to request joining me and they would not be able to invite me to their space. If i wanted one other friend present i can invite them manually.

Message 112 of 198 (441 Views)
Monster Hunter
24 posts

Apr 14, 2014

We need BELTS, Belly rings, belly chains, belly tattoos now who of the developers will create this for us I guarantee will make lots of money Please add that in hands thanks ^^.

Message 113 of 198 (426 Views)
Sackboy
262 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 14, 2014

How about a nice 'Leave it to Beaver' (type) House personal space? ..it could have the white pickett fenced yard & a lawn for the mower Lmo ..a nice breezy kitchen & laundry room etc...maybe even an attic & garage Smiley Happy 

A Citizen of Anor Londo..
Message 114 of 198 (420 Views)
Sackboy
350 posts

Apr 14, 2014

pscoupe wrote:

A privacy mode which allows the user to bring up a special hud with options such as "available, not available".

This would mean that once you are in a personal/public/clubhouse space, no other user on your friends list can invite you to their space or send a request to join you. Your location may still be shown but the request/join options would be disabled for privacy until you change your in-game status back to "available". You would still be able to send invites to friends who you wish to be present.

For example if i am at the dream yacht and i wish to do some decorating without being disturbed, i would change my in-game status to "not available" as soon as i am at that location. Nobody on my list would be able to request joining me and they would not be able to invite me to their space. If i wanted one other friend present i can invite them manually.

Great idea, sometimes I like to be alone (no offense to my friends) Smiley Happy

BannerFans.com
Message 115 of 198 (400 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 14, 2014

Make some challenge " seasons" items seasonable. Like have a spring flowering tree, or mini flower garden for example, or holiday items in " season". Also, in between challenges, give us a few weeks to a month off, so we can" catch up" on other  things in home( even just wandering around and adventuring). I love the challenges, but I would like to see a cool down time to use our new items or check out someone elses.

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 116 of 198 (393 Views)
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Re: April 2014 Suggestions Thread

[ Edited ]
Apr 14, 2014

I have a few idea's for hair. Can we please get some long hair with streaks but allow users to pick or change streak color and change them.

feaef.jpgmkBhn65fsc5uBvwUBCmuy1g.jpg 

Also some game ideas for personal spaces and clubhouses.

medium.jpgbvbv.jpgMCLA-Ultimate-Frisbee.jpgvbv.jpgTrampoline.jpgvccvvvv.jpg

Indoor/outdoor swimming pool space with water slides & diving board.

{475E542B-119E-4D4C-963B-146F43AA7304}.JPG

Kite flying at acorn??

kite_fight.jpg

Baby stuff like carrier, stroller etc.

Munchkin-Jelly-Bean-Mediterranean-Organic-Reversible-Baby-Carrier-Sling.jpg

BannerFans.com
Message 117 of 198 (388 Views)
First Son
10 posts

Apr 14, 2014

Maybe some more PsPlus stuff?  

Or a public place set in an abandoned playground at night, Dark themed of course. But not in a city or town, like maybe in a field or something like that. I'm tired of all the ghetto stuff.

That would be pretty cool in my opinion cx 

Another thing I've been wanting would be, More woodsmen stuff. Country people like me would love to see stuff like that.

Stuff like, A wood axe, More camo jackets, Good-looking jeans, hunting gear, a cabin in the woods ect. 

I would be all over it.

Message 118 of 198 (382 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Re: April 2014 Suggestions Thread We Need a MP3 player for ps4!

Apr 14, 2014

Here's a HUGE suggestion. 

PS4 really need's a Mp3 player. Music Unlimited is terrible plus i don't think a lot of people wanna put there credit card info on there either just for a free trial. Anyway's i think it would really be a good idea to add one so people can enjoy listening to there own music while playing games. Thanks!

Message 119 of 198 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
467 posts

Apr 15, 2014

lmo dances & poses for 2 people,

Message 120 of 198 (341 Views)