Treasure Hunter
6880 posts

Re: April 20 no beta?.....yet

Apr 20, 2007
Thanks for all of you who had there opinions and I would appreciate everyone who would read the following:

Now I look at reddog's opinion about taking two minutes to mourn. One of my best friends was injured in that shooting. I got a call saying that she was dead. I cried for 3 hours thinking that I will never see her again. I got a call from her in the hospital and she told me something that brought me down to tears once again. She said "As much as I should mourn for my friends who were injured and lost there lives,I should also appreciate life and the things I can do now. I am going to appreciate life as much as you do"

So let me tell you something to red dog and everyone else who feel I should take "2 mins" to mourn for those who lost their lives in the Virginia Tech shooting. I mourn not only for them I mourn for the boy who felt that he had to kill 32 people and then himself because he felt that he was pick on and underprivileged. I mourn for those who lost their life in the Iraq war and any war to protect us in this country,The NY airplane crash and fall of the Twin Towers, Columbine shooting, OK city bombing,The nearly genocide of the Jewish Race in the Holocaust, The Great Depression, The years of slavery oppression opression that my ancestors went through, the lost of land that my Cherokee ancestors went  through.

These are a few of the things in World History that I take the time to remember and mourn over everyday. Then appreciate appriciate the things that I have, can do and didn't have to go through. These memories make me stronger and more aware of thing that are going on around me everyday. That makes me thankful of the things that I can do like ask people questions on this topic and here's a better one....live.

So sorry reddog that I'm  not taking "2 mins" mourning over the death and injury of the people lost in Virginia Virgina Tech shooting. I'm too busy spending the rest of my life mourning and remembering those who were lost their lives in history period.

Once again I thank those who stood on subject please keep posting...

Photobucket
Message 11 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Apr 20, 2007
Sorry, I'm too busy mourning to care about the 10 days we still have left

Let's take today to focuse a little less on the beta registrations, and a little more on the victims who lost their lives in the Virginia Tech massacre

Message 12 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1072 posts

Apr 20, 2007
Let's all mourn the way we feel like mourning.  What happened in VA is a tragedy, but for me out here in Colorado, it's time to move on with my life.   Mourning shouldn't be a part of this discussion.

(PSN: CraigHwk)
Message 13 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2101 posts

Apr 20, 2007

chawknz wrote:
Let's all mourn the way we feel like mourning.  What happened in VA is a tragedy, but for me out here in Colorado, it's time to move on with my life.   Mourning shouldn't be a part of this discussion.

I agree in a sense, there's a place for mourning and a place for fun. Many of us come to these forums to discuss exciting topics, and now perhaps it is a place for us to escape the tragedies of reality, and not to re-live them. With everything said, may God look over their families as they now rest with him in heaven.
Message 14 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
746 posts

Apr 20, 2007
It'll prolly come out the last weekend of april
when im in new orleans
just my luck... lol
New Orleans trip pwns Home beta though anyway
4 days with little adult supervision = awesome for a 17 year old
Message 15 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6880 posts

Apr 21, 2007
I lived in New Orleans...that's not funny....

and yes going there is better than waiting for the Home beta.
Photobucket
Message 16 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2101 posts

Apr 21, 2007

GCadets_Bari wrote:
It'll prolly come out the last weekend of april
when im in new orleans
just my luck... lol
New Orleans trip pwns Home beta though anyway
4 days with little adult supervision = awesome for a 17 year old

Don't forget to bring your swimming trunks 

Sorry, I guess it's too early for that joke

Message Edited by SiMpLy_ImPreSSd on 04-20-2007 09:42 PM
Message 17 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

Apr 21, 2007
how many of these pointless threads are gonna be made? When Sony decides when they want beta then we'll have it, and you guys think that your gonna be in it but your not.
Message 18 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
840 posts

Apr 21, 2007
i want a beta too.
Message 19 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts