Hekseville Citizen
339 posts

Re: Anyone remember the fun when Cydonia was around?

Jul 18, 2011

Kid_Fleetfoot wrote:

Replying to no one in particular unless the shoe fits.

I'm wondering why some of you are complaining about someone who is no longer here to (apparently) defend themselves. Some posts in this thread are low class imho.  

-------------------------------------------------------
Kid Fleetfoot free agent baseball player in HOME
Born in the U.S.A. - Bruce Springsteen

Very low class indeed. I remember her as a lot more fun than these "no one in particulars"

I hope you all find a way to be a lil more positive because it makes stuff a heck of a lot more fun.

I like shiny things and string Smiley Happy
Message 21 of 27 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Jul 18, 2011

Well, what kind of event would you all like to have?

I was thinking it would be fun to have a contest where people can submit a clothing design, and we vote on the top five in the forums.  Then they make all five, and the submitters then can strut their design on a catwalk (yeah, a catwalk, a catwalk, yeah, do a little...okay, I'll stop) and we vote for which we think is the best.

The top five all get their creations added to the stores, but everyone who participated in the Home event and voted gets the one they voted on for free (to promote people to vote for the clothes they trully liked best, and not just a popularity contest).

We'll need two catagories; male and female...five picks from each?  Would that be too many?

Hmm, maybe it would be best to have a NPC strut the design.  Or a video of it.

Message 22 of 27 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6846 posts

Jul 18, 2011

Ahhh . . . we always miss the good 'ol times and memories

Even though many changes are good, even GREAT sometimes, they never do stack against the bias of the memories already made.

I'm with those who do indeed miss Cyd, and everyone else really. Yet . . . I have to remember to use the changes, to make things better for the others coming in!

"I want to fly, into the sky
Turn my back on this whole world and leave it all behind
This place is not my home. It's got nothing for me
Only leaves me with emptiness And tears in my eyes"

PSMVP: Motivated. Vigilant. Passionate.
Message 23 of 27 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Jul 18, 2011

KatCall75 wrote:

Well, what kind of event would you all like to have?

I was thinking it would be fun to have a contest where people can submit a clothing design, and we vote on the top five in the forums.  Then they make all five, and the submitters then can strut their design on a catwalk (yeah, a catwalk, a catwalk, yeah, do a little...okay, I'll stop) and we vote for which we think is the best.

The top five all get their creations added to the stores, but everyone who participated in the Home event and voted gets the one they voted on for free (to promote people to vote for the clothes they trully liked best, and not just a popularity contest).

We'll need two catagories; male and female...five picks from each?  Would that be too many?

Hmm, maybe it would be best to have a NPC strut the design.  Or a video of it.

We already have that - its called the suggestion thread... Contests on the forums were probably the ugliest thing that ever happened,,, brought out the worse in people...

As far as CydX - Didn't know her,,, So I can't say anything good nor bad about her... And yes those events were fun,,, but I remember a lot of people waiting around for hours for one of the managers to show up,,, besides those were innocent times,, when people just broke out and did a running man line at the drop of a hat... you don't see people doing that anymore,,, Home has changed,,, dare I say Home has become a little more sophisticated?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 24 of 27 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
703 posts

Jul 19, 2011

I only remember seeing her AFK in Home sometimes.  Other times, when she was active, she wouldn't respond to me, but to her friends.  I also remember her being very defensive on these boards when her job performance was called into question.  I don't remember the "fun" factor being any higher when she was around compared to now. 

RockStar owes me AWP!!
Message 25 of 27 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5165 posts

Jul 19, 2011

Oh the days when she was around. She was really upbeat during events and brought a good positive energy. I'm sure i'm not the only one who remembers all those crazy events like the Warhawk space event and the HvA event.

League of Legends ID: fx Choi Jin ri
Always Keep the Faith in TVXQ and JYJ.
Jersquall owes me $5. I've used PS Home Service since Beta.
Message 26 of 27 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jul 19, 2011

Long time, Hope all is well.

asoccer wrote:

Oh the days when she was around. She was really upbeat during events and brought a good positive energy. I'm sure i'm not the only one who remembers all those crazy events like the Warhawk space event and the HvA event.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 27 of 27 (40 Views)
0 Likes