Survivor
2432 posts

lol

Jan 16, 2013

You're not the only one with that particular disorder, no. These rewards were deliberately sabotaged, both male and female, so no recipient would wear them in public. Not like the walk and run animations WEREN'T enough to keep them hidden... Smiley LOL

Photobucket
Message 11 of 17 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Re: Anybody else still have this

Jan 16, 2013
I want that......
Message 12 of 17 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2961 posts

Re: lol

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2013

What??? Why would they do that? This is more like typical laziness of sony development and management. Something screwed up when they made this and they simply don't care. There not smart enough or care at all to deliberately sabotage anything.

The rewards beta that this came from. Was such an epic fail I was surprised when I finally got the email for this. Then to say they sabotaged these items because they totally screwed up. Is just too far in the outer limits for me. I didn't know there was so many Rod Serling fans around here...

stardeth wrote:

You're not the only one with that particular disorder, no. These rewards were deliberately sabotaged, both male and female, so no recipient would wear them in public. Not like the walk and run animations WEREN'T enough to keep them hidden... Smiley LOL

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 13 of 17 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jan 16, 2013
I heard they were sabotaged also. The female ones got a face that looks like its bleeding...
Support Forums
Message 14 of 17 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4487 posts

Jan 16, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
I heard they were sabotaged also. The female ones got a face that looks like its bleeding...

LOL I am going to walk around next week with these on male the female just to see reactions lol

Message 15 of 17 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Jan 16, 2013

strider367 wrote:

What??? Why would they do that? This is more like typical laziness of sony development and management. Something screwed up when they made this and they simply don't care. There not smart enough or care at all to deliberately sabotage anything.

The rewards beta that this came from. Was such an epic fail I was surprised when I finally got the email for this. Then to say they sabotaged these items because they totally screwed up. Is just too far in the outer limits for me. I didn't know there was so many Rod Serling fans around here...

stardeth wrote:

These rewards were perfectly fine, even after the program ended. It was several weeks afterward that the "distortions" appeared.

Photobucket
Message 16 of 17 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
4487 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 19, 2013

stardeth wrote:

strider367 wrote:

stardeth wrote:

These rewards were perfectly fine, even after the program ended. It was several weeks afterward that the "distortions" appeared.

ya for me two it was when they updated home and I lost my criss angel stuff this happend.... now when I wear this people think I modded 

Message 17 of 17 (55 Views)
0 Likes