Reply
Jul 24 2013
By: Enistachia Survivor 1979 posts
Offline

Any way to make selecting inventory items less obviously?

11 replies 201 views Edited Jul 24, 2013

I would like to be able to switch between inventory items, such as dances and wings, without looking so obvious.  I like to get in a flow with the crowd and change my items on the whim.  It really takes you out of the zone to press start and look down at your homepad to get your next wave of excitement.

 

Oh, and would it be also possible to allow for multiple active inventory items?

Message 1 of 12 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2009
Offline
4725 posts
 

Re: Any way to make selecting inventory items less obviously?

Jul 24, 2013
No multi actives right now.

While in an animation, if you flip a coin and press start real quick, your animations will resume while you're navigating the menu. Works with wardrobe too.
Message 2 of 12 (198 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 09/05/2011
Offline
617 posts
 

Re: Any way to make selecting inventory items less obviously?

Jul 24, 2013

Thew902 wrote:
No multi actives right now.

While in an animation, if you flip a coin and press start real quick, your animations will resume while you're navigating the menu. Works with wardrobe too.

And thats how you win at DDR.

Message 3 of 12 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 05/30/2012
Offline
5457 posts
 

Re: Any way to make selecting inventory items less obviously?

Jul 24, 2013

Thew902 wrote:
No multi actives right now.

While in an animation, if you flip a coin and press start real quick, your animations will resume while you're navigating the menu. Works with wardrobe too.

Hax0r! Smiley Tongue

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 4 of 12 (184 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 11/29/2008
Offline
1979 posts
 

Re: Any way to make selecting inventory items less obviously?

Jul 24, 2013

koolkarl1 wrote:


Thew902 wrote:
No multi actives right now.

While in an animation, if you flip a coin and press start real quick, your animations will resume while you're navigating the menu. Works with wardrobe too.


And thats how you win at DDR.

 


lol That's why I keep seeing users do that... I kept thinking they were making bets to guess an outcome, silly me.

Message 5 of 12 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/05/2011
Offline
617 posts
 

Re: Any way to make selecting inventory items less obviously?

Jul 24, 2013

Enistachia wrote:

koolkarl1 wrote:


Thew902 wrote:
No multi actives right now.

While in an animation, if you flip a coin and press start real quick, your animations will resume while you're navigating the menu. Works with wardrobe too.


And thats how you win at DDR.

 


lol That's why I keep seeing users do that... I kept thinking they were making bets to guess an outcome, silly me.


I'd be lying if i said i hadn't done that in Konami and left my PS3 on all night.

Message 6 of 12 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 11/29/2008
Offline
1979 posts
 

Re: Any way to make selecting inventory items less obviously?

[ Edited ]
Jul 24, 2013

koolkarl1 wrote:

Enistachia wrote:

koolkarl1 wrote:


Thew902 wrote:
No multi actives right now.

While in an animation, if you flip a coin and press start real quick, your animations will resume while you're navigating the menu. Works with wardrobe too.


And thats how you win at DDR.

 


lol That's why I keep seeing users do that... I kept thinking they were making bets to guess an outcome, silly me.


I'd be lying if i said i hadn't done that in Konami and left my PS3 on all night.


not acceptable!! Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 12 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/18/2012
Online
3293 posts
 

Re: Any way to make selecting inventory items less obviously?

Jul 24, 2013

koolkarl1 wrote

I'd be lying if i said i hadn't done that in Konami and left my PS3 on all night.


What at Konami could possibly be worth burning up your PS3 for?

The above comment is my opinion, except when I quote someone I disagree with, and unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 8 of 12 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/12/2010
Offline
9504 posts
 

Re: Any way to make selecting inventory items less obviously?

Jul 24, 2013
That bada$$ red pyramid sword basically. One of the best rewards in Home and one of the most arduous to get even by sitting in your wardrobe all night...
Support Forums
Message 9 of 12 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/18/2012
Online
3293 posts
 

Re: Any way to make selecting inventory items less obviously?

Jul 24, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
That bada$$ red pyramid sword basically. One of the best rewards in Home and one of the most arduous to get even by sitting in your wardrobe all night...

Virtual items versus expensive game machine. Sorry, not seeing the "win" here. But, hey -- that's just my opinion.

The above comment is my opinion, except when I quote someone I disagree with, and unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 10 of 12 (121 Views)
0 Likes