Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Re: Any hotfix and official apology today?

Feb 14, 2013

Anyone else get an M8 and M10 error since the update? They have been very common since I updated to 1.75.

photo brunzdead911_zps7fd473d4.jpg
Message 11 of 16 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
2875 posts

Feb 14, 2013

Brunz_911 wrote:

Anyone else get an M8 and M10 error since the update? They have been very common since I updated to 1.75.

I personally got a couple errors yesterday, but the dust seems to have settled overnight and connection issues are at a minimum currently. We're still monitoring everything, but it should be working mostly fine now. 

Message 12 of 16 (187 Views)
Survivor
2432 posts

Feb 14, 2013

GlassWalls wrote:

Brunz_911 wrote:

I personally got a couple errors yesterday, but the dust seems to have settled overnight and connection issues are at a minimum currently. We're still monitoring everything, but it should be working mostly fine now. 

I wanna thank you, GW, for personally addressing some of the audience that frequents these forums, and keeping in touch with us in a timely manner. I know you probably don't hear it often enough, but ATTA-BOY, dude!! Smiley Happy

Photobucket
Message 13 of 16 (167 Views)
VP of Gaming
34149 posts

Feb 14, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

s9358 wrote:

Will there be a hotfix today and a official apology to their customers for all the problems caused by 1.75?

No there won't and you must be new given most core updates are often problematic. I haven't had the opportunity yet to update so I can't speak first hand. Other than some wardrobe issues with respect to new items and favorites etc I'm not seeing where this update appears to be that bad. 

You already have a thread by the way and you really didn't need to start another one on the same issue. 

i havent ran into any issues, that i know of, but from what i gather from all these threads is that theres issues surround errors/disconnects and wardrobe/furniture items; but hasnt Home always been plauged with such issues?

Message 14 of 16 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1473 posts

Feb 14, 2013
GlassWalls, I appreciate the feedback and that your team is working on the issues.
Keep communicating, sometimes that is a help in itself.

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 15 of 16 (130 Views)
Fender Bender
3315 posts

Feb 14, 2013

yeah, communication is a good thing... We need that. That too isn't exactly new..

PYAWAKITT wrote:
GlassWalls, I appreciate the feedback and that your team is working on the issues.
Keep communicating, sometimes that is a help in itself.

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 16 of 16 (113 Views)