Feb 14 2013
By: s9358 Hekseville Citizen 324 posts

Any hotfix and official apology today?

15 replies 489 views Edited Feb 14, 2013

Will there be a hotfix today and a official apology to their customers for all the problems caused by 1.75?

Message 1 of 16 (489 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11609 posts

Re: Any hotfix and official apology today?

Feb 14, 2013

s9358 wrote:

Will there be a hotfix today and a official apology to their customers for all the problems caused by 1.75?

What problems?

Message 2 of 16 (483 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Feb 14, 2013

So you want the Home staff to apologize for improving a service we don't pay for...

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 3 of 16 (472 Views)
VP of Gaming
28377 posts

Feb 14, 2013

I don't need an apology. As for the fix, I'm certain that it will be done as fast as they can do it. I know that they are upset, too.

I posted my issue in [FEEDBACK REQUESTED] 1.75 Update Feedback/Issue Re... I can wait. Especially since everything else for me is working fine, or can be managed.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 4 of 16 (471 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3846 posts

Feb 14, 2013

CMCSAVAGE called:

s9358 wrote:

What problems?

:^/ The ones in the bug fix report, of course.

Message 5 of 16 (455 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Feb 14, 2013

Don't pay for? Sure we don't pay to be on home, but you know what? We do spend a lot of money on Home, so we are important, because as everyone knows every company needs paying customers. And in order for a company to survive it's important to treat these people nice and polite.

And don't tell me they are upset to, all of these problems can't just have popped up when Home went online. If they had bothered to see the problems and fix them instead of munching on donuts and drinking coffee 1.75 wouldn't be so filled with faults.

Message 6 of 16 (427 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Feb 14, 2013
Just give the update a chance....its a lot better now.

I struggled at first but better move for the long haul!
Message 7 of 16 (416 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Feb 14, 2013

s9358 wrote:

No there won't and you must be new given most core updates are often problematic. I haven't had the opportunity yet to update so I can't speak first hand. Other than some wardrobe issues with respect to new items and favorites etc I'm not seeing where this update appears to be that bad. 

You already have a thread by the way and you really didn't need to start another one on the same issue. 

Message 8 of 16 (399 Views)
Highlighted
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
2875 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 14, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

s9358 wrote:

No there won't and you must be new given most core updates are often problematic. I haven't had the opportunity yet to update so I can't speak first hand. Other than some wardrobe issues with respect to new items and favorites etc I'm not seeing where this update appears to be that bad. 

You already have a thread by the way and you really didn't need to start another one on the same issue. 

No broken issues that pertain to Home 1.75 itself, but there have been some very strong overloads of the server (popular update, I'd say). We're on top of it and have been monitoring things—they're pretty much back to normal and very consistent again. Apologies for that! Occasionally, the Home community all comes together at the same time and overwhelms the system. So apologies for that, and as for Home 1.75, we're tracking all issues and feedback on it. So far, it's a very nice upgrade, the streamlining parts are working as designed for the most part, and most people are enjoying some or all of the new features. 

Shortly, you may find polls and official feedback threads, that I like to put out for new functionality and hot new content. As always, we welcome your feedback in both forms. 

EDIT: For one-off issues, like usual, please report them in the Home Support forum, so we can triage and manage issues as they arise. Joystick_Warrior is ready to take it all in and syncs with me on an ongoing basis.

Home Support forum:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/bd-p/22578

Message 9 of 16 (280 Views)
Fender Bender
3270 posts

Feb 14, 2013

I appreciate the new features and private places loading speed. But having to re-arrange my wardrobe and furnitures was... not appreciated. Maybe it's time you get ready for 1st day traffic. Not exactly something new... 

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 10 of 16 (249 Views)
0 Likes