Highlighted
Jan 14 2012
By: XxAKThugxX Monster Hunter 42 posts

Any help?

6 replies 9 views Edited Jan 14, 2012

I have $15 on my PSN and I don't know what clothes/costumes to buy. I don't want personal spaces so yeah. Give me some cool items I can buy.

Message 1 of 7 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Any help?

Jan 14, 2012

Are you male or female?

There are some Fashion Threads you could look at. There is a male and female one.

Message 2 of 7 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1405 posts

Jan 14, 2012

It depends on gender and fashion preference!

More information is needed

From a decision by Sony to move away from Community to focus on Competition...

To a forum that was on its way to repairing itself in a focus on Community.. now having trolls protected if they help generate site hits..

To the world of HOME being kept in the dark when so many developers have left already...

A concept focused on profits and Competition have another name in the world of Pro-Community- RIP!

May the trolls, drama makers and competitive personas find joy in Sony - I'll do like soo many others and just move on.

Kitty Pyra - Career and Online life ended officially 2014
Message 3 of 7 (9 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 14, 2012

Check out the 'Drey' line of clothing.., i have that one, or just buy a few neat costumes... Hey, send me a friend request if u r interested in joining my ***REBEL KNIGHTS***fam. We r recruiting now..., U MUST BE 18YRS though... 1 month probation period btw!

Message 4 of 7 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13187 posts

Jan 14, 2012

What about buying a Starter Pack (1 & 2) at the PlayStation Store?

XMB > PlayStation Network > PlayStation Store > View All by Title > H > PlayStation Home and heres all item (to buy pack's, not all item that JP store have)

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 5 of 7 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2123 posts

Jan 14, 2012

it's hard 2 say what r the best items on home. there r hundreds of virtual items n each store. when i got my 1st psn card i went through all the stores & wrote down the names, location & prices of the items i most liked. this might b boring & take some time but @ least it helped me.

u might find many items u like & u cant get them all, thats 1 thing. moreover, shopping on home is so addictive.

AM GOOD BUT NOT THE BEST
http://about.me/Rage_kmj

PSN Gamercards
Message 6 of 7 (9 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28574 posts

Jan 14, 2012

Here are the links to those two threads that were mentioned to make the search easier:

PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

PS3 Home: The Mens Fashion Runway!

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 7 of 7 (9 Views)
0 Likes