Reply
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: Anti freeze

Aug 13, 2013

xSMOKExEMxALLx wrote:

Hey Sony!!!.....When are you going to get off your butts and fix pshome? We are getting a bit sick n tired of this not working. I'm from xbox and gave it up for ps3 & its been nothing but CRAP!!!!! for an entire yr. PSH been around for 5 or 6 yrs? Why are your jobs still around for you after you fail at fixing something for sooooooooo long. Epic FAIL!!!!


But this isn't...she just...*throws hands up and walks off.

Message 21 of 68 (487 Views)
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: Anti freeze

Aug 13, 2013

I can verify the technique works. I was just at Acorn with a known freezer and they froze the instance. I filed a report on site when they were surprised to see me still there. 

 

Message 22 of 68 (459 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/18/2012
Offline
4550 posts
 

Re: Anti freeze

Aug 13, 2013

myalana wrote:

xSMOKExEMxALLx wrote:

Hey Sony!!!.....When are you going to get off your butts and fix pshome? We are getting a bit sick n tired of this not working. I'm from xbox and gave it up for ps3 & its been nothing but CRAP!!!!! for an entire yr. PSH been around for 5 or 6 yrs? Why are your jobs still around for you after you fail at fixing something for sooooooooo long. Epic FAIL!!!!


But this isn't...she just...*throws hands up and walks off.

@ Smoke Forget this whole issue about cybering sexting and freezing and errors......Your knowledge is what we need to fix.

 


<

         photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

                                                 Welcoming Committee   

Message 23 of 68 (459 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 04/15/2011
Offline
353 posts
 

Re: Anti freeze

Aug 13, 2013

     I'm already seeing less of them now that their exploit and ruining other's fun is done.   Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 68 (418 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/30/2012
Offline
237 posts
 

Re: Anti freeze

Aug 13, 2013

I can also verify that this works Smiley Wink This is a pretty important post so try to keep it on the top of the page in case anyone missed it Smiley Tongue

Message 25 of 68 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 05/30/2012
Offline
5454 posts
 

Re: Anti freeze

Aug 13, 2013

capowell18 wrote:

I can also verify that this works Smiley Wink This is a pretty important post so try to keep it on the top of the page in case anyone missed it Smiley Tongue


Indeed.

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 26 of 68 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: Anti freeze

Aug 13, 2013

One does indeed need to reset the turning portables off after changing spaces. It's going to have to be the first thing one does when they arrive at a new location. 

Message 27 of 68 (326 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/18/2010
Offline
900 posts
 

Re: Anti freeze

Aug 13, 2013
The best part of this is someone is left in the instance to report them! That is so awesome! 9000 internets to RogueQ, or whomever invented this solution. Smiley Happy
Message 28 of 68 (322 Views)
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: Anti freeze

[ Edited ]
Aug 13, 2013

JoyceHairhelmet wrote:
The best part of this is someone is left in the instance to report them! That is so awesome! 9000 internets to RogueQ, or whomever invented this solution. Smiley Happy

Well the chat log was full of the freezer boasting about kicking the two users he was arguing with offline. This user was one who targeted Julie_Love's Meet and Greets so I knew who they were. They even went on to call me a forum nerd and to wait for the next forum party.

 

Seems they won't learn until management deals with them properly. There is no excuse for people like this to still be around using the same ID's they've been using for quite some time.

 

Message 29 of 68 (314 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/18/2010
Offline
900 posts
 

Re: Anti freeze

Aug 13, 2013
I absolutely agree-I love that you could report them. They are complete idiots for targeting an event and ruining other people's fun. Maybe their Mom needs to put them on time out. Smiley Tongue
Message 30 of 68 (444 Views)
0 Likes