Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/24/2011
Offline
254 posts
 

Re: Another Lame Contest! (Pick Your Prize)

Feb 17, 2013

BigInJapan_ wrote:

Mel_1623 wrote:

 

Intriguing mind blowing fact: fungus is more closely related to animals than plants Smiley Surprised

 


i like to take my mushrooms for walks.


Lol. My mushrooms tend to walk me, and they like bacon...mmm bacon Cat Tongue

 

Message 81 of 147 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/26/2012
Offline
982 posts
 

Re: Another Lame Contest! (Pick Your Prize)

Feb 17, 2013

Is it lame that I seem to be the only one that didn't have any wardrobe issues after the patch. I suppose I could've posted a pic of some outrageous outfit but would feel like I cheated. Haha not sure if I should say GL or sorry to everyone that did have issues. Nice pics everyone!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 82 of 147 (198 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 07/28/2011
Offline
314 posts
 

Re: Another Lame Contest! (Pick Your Prize)

Feb 17, 2013
im gunna post a pic in the morning.
Latest : Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Message 83 of 147 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 02/14/2010
Offline
571 posts
 

Re: Another Lame Contest! (Pick Your Prize)

[ Edited ]
Feb 17, 2013

Well here's mine lol Smiley Very Happy 

 

Message 84 of 147 (178 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: Another Lame Contest! (Pick Your Prize)

Feb 17, 2013

Ah some more entries while I was away. Yay! I used the rest of my kudos til morning, but appreciate all who have posted so far. I think I'll keep this open til Sunday evening. Good luck all.

Message 85 of 147 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/28/2011
Offline
314 posts
 

Re: Another Lame Contest! (Pick Your Prize)

Feb 17, 2013

this is what i got. i ended up with a beaver on my head. 

mdfhsh

Latest : Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Message 86 of 147 (124 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: Another Lame Contest! (Pick Your Prize)

Feb 17, 2013

BigInJapan_ wrote:

this is what i got. i ended up with a beaver on my head. 

 


I'm NOT giving your head a Brazilian even if you win sirSmiley Happy

Message 87 of 147 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/28/2011
Offline
314 posts
 

Re: Another Lame Contest! (Pick Your Prize)

Feb 17, 2013

myalana wrote:

BigInJapan_ wrote:

this is what i got. i ended up with a beaver on my head. 

 


I'm NOT giving your head a Brazilian even if you win sirSmiley Happy


its really itchy though

Latest : Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Message 88 of 147 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: Another Lame Contest! (Pick Your Prize)

Feb 17, 2013

BigInJapan_ wrote:

myalana wrote:

BigInJapan_ wrote:

this is what i got. i ended up with a beaver on my head. 

 


I'm NOT giving your head a Brazilian even if you win sirSmiley Happy


its really itchy though


I'm sure there's a cream for that.

Message 89 of 147 (108 Views)
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: Another Lame Contest! (Pick Your Prize)

Feb 17, 2013

myalana wrote:

BigInJapan_ wrote:

myalana wrote:

BigInJapan_ wrote:

this is what i got. i ended up with a beaver on my head. 

 


I'm NOT giving your head a Brazilian even if you win sirSmiley Happy


its really itchy though


I'm sure there's a cream for that.


Bet you need a prescription though. Smiley Wink

Message 90 of 147 (104 Views)