Reply
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: Another Lame Contest! (Pick Your Prize)

Feb 16, 2013

Boomer_3_14_15_9 wrote:

Here we go,

and just for the record

I would never go out in public wearing this.

 

In fact, I could not even make my Avatar leave her roomSmiley Embarassed

 

I think it has kind of a

French/Goth/Cowgirl/MIB/Faerie look now that I look at itSmiley Surprised


The little pegasus guy is trying to act as if he doesn't know you. Sprinkles the pink unicorn seems to love your new look however. I understand your avi's embarrassment.Cat Embarassed

Message 51 of 147 (208 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/28/2011
Offline
2036 posts
 

Re: Another Lame Contest! (Pick Your Prize)

Feb 16, 2013
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Well I'm defintly a fitting candidate for someone who would live in aurora now. Cat Tongue

The only thing "lamer" is I'm actually slightly Impressed with the new look. I'm like a possesed pumpkin patch kid. Cat Tongue
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 52 of 147 (191 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: Another Lame Contest! (Pick Your Prize)

Feb 16, 2013

LegoFire wrote:
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Well I'm defintly a fitting candidate for someone who would live in aurora now. Cat Tongue

The only thing "lamer" is I'm actually slightly Impressed with the new look. I'm like a possesed pumpkin patch kid. Cat Tongue

I can't top that. You are brave.

Message 53 of 147 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 01/26/2009
Offline
1870 posts
 

Re: Another Lame Contest! (Pick Your Prize)

Feb 16, 2013

Sprinkles is not as smart as she looks apparentlySmiley Surprised

Message 54 of 147 (175 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/08/2011
Offline
694 posts
 

Re: Another Lame Contest! (Pick Your Prize)

Feb 16, 2013
I like Palermo's ultra-thin crust fajita pizza and lame contests. Together. Saturday's are the best.
Message 55 of 147 (160 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: Another Lame Contest! (Pick Your Prize)

Feb 16, 2013

LittleTortuga wrote:
I like Palermo's ultra-thin crust fajita pizza and lame contests. Together. Saturday's are the best.

Sunday should be good too. Someone will win a prize and Hinata said she'll come over to shovel snow or trim the hedges or somethingCat Tongue She's sweet, huh?

Message 56 of 147 (156 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/08/2011
Offline
694 posts
 

Re: Another Lame Contest! (Pick Your Prize)

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

myalana wrote:

LittleTortuga wrote:
I like Palermo's ultra-thin crust fajita pizza and lame contests. Together. Saturday's are the best.

Sunday should be good too. Someone will win a prize and Hinata said she'll come over to shovel snow or trim the hedges or somethingCat Tongue She's sweet, huh?


That's sweet of her. Have you recieved any other bribes yet? Smiley LOL

Message 57 of 147 (147 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: Another Lame Contest! (Pick Your Prize)

Feb 16, 2013

Not yet. I mean...I'm probably above such a thing.

Message 58 of 147 (138 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/08/2011
Offline
694 posts
 

Re: Another Lame Contest! (Pick Your Prize)

Feb 16, 2013
Probably.
Message 59 of 147 (136 Views)
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: Another Lame Contest! (Pick Your Prize)

Feb 16, 2013

I couldn't find anything to wear in my wardrobe so I'm just taking a warm shower! 

 

Shower.jpg

Message 60 of 147 (126 Views)