Lombax Warrior
61 posts

Re: Another Lame Contest! (Pick Your Prize)

Feb 16, 2013

Smiley Indifferent My wardrobe is so limited but these are the last items in each category Robot Indifferent

Message 31 of 147 (286 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Feb 16, 2013

You bear a striking resemblance to Tommy Lee Jones sir.

Message 32 of 147 (283 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Lame constest 1.JPG

Didn't even realize, wardrobe had did this until I saw your post.  Last slot from each section.  Even some of my favorites were removed.  

Green SOCOM pants, with the White SOCOM top and the tuxedo shoes and saucer pop helmet  

Message 33 of 147 (268 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Feb 16, 2013

myalana wrote:

Both! Play along. Either post a pic or relate whether you've had wardrobe/furniture issues or not...it's your ticket to lame and fortune. You too Hinata. 

Someone's in drill sergeant mode. Woman Tongue I'll see what I can do.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 34 of 147 (228 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Feb 16, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

myalana wrote:

Both! Play along. Either post a pic or relate whether you've had wardrobe/furniture issues or not...it's your ticket to lame and fortune. You too Hinata. 

Someone's in drill sergeant mode. Woman Tongue I'll see what I can do.

Nahh...just want more participants. If not a pic, just post if your wardrobe is messed up or not. Although the pics are pretty hilarious so far.Smiley Happy

Message 35 of 147 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1571 posts

Feb 16, 2013

myalana wrote:

StephieRawks wrote:

MysticMur wrote:

Okay, Ladies take a number. I know that all of you will want a chance at a date with Mur. 

Oh my...date with Mur = Claire's runner up prize? Smiley Tongue

Now, now...I'm trying to encourage participation ma'am.Smiley Wink

I've noticed that the Ladies have stopped entering, since Mur was offered as runner up prize.Smiley Surprised

Promise all of you, that it would be a date you will never forget. Especially now that this thread has supplied me with so many valuable wardrobe tips! 

Plus I will sweeten the pot by offering 150 Aquabux, to be deposited into your account after the date.

Lamely Yours,

Mur

Posted Image
Message 36 of 147 (217 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Feb 16, 2013

MysticMur wrote:

myalana wrote:

StephieRawks wrote:

MysticMur wrote:

Okay, Ladies take a number. I know that all of you will want a chance at a date with Mur. 

I've noticed that the Ladies have stopped entering, since Mur was offered as runner up prize.Smiley Surprised

Promise all of you, that it would be a date you will never forget. Especially now that this thread has supplied me with so many valuable wardrobe tips! 

Plus I will sweeten the pot by offering 150 Aquabux, to be deposited into your account after the date.

Lamely Yours,

Mur

I'm sure it's a coincidence sir. By the way, I don't do the fish tank thing, so what exactly does 150 aquabux get you?

Message 37 of 147 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1571 posts

Feb 16, 2013

myalana wrote:

MysticMur wrote:

myalana wrote:

StephieRawks wrote:

MysticMur wrote:

Lamely Yours,

Mur

I'm sure it's a coincidence sir. By the way, I don't do the fish tank thing, so what exactly does 150 aquabux get you?

Yes, of course it is a coincidence. All the ladies would love a date with me. What's not to love about a lame date wtih Mur.

150 Aquabux will buy several fish for your tank or a decoration. I am serious about giving the runner up 150 worth of Aquabux items for their tank. Everyone gets a free tank, so this is a good way to start your own fish tank.

Lamely Yours,

Mur

Posted Image
Message 38 of 147 (203 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Feb 16, 2013

MysticMur wrote:

Yes, of course it is a coincidence. All the ladies would love a date with me. What's not to love about a lame date wtih Mur.

150 Aquabux will buy several fish for your tank or a decoration. I am serious about giving the runner up 150 worth of Aquabux items for their tank. Everyone gets a free tank, so this is a good way to start your own fish tank.

Lamely Yours,

Mur

Very nice of you Mur. I'll make sure to pick a random number for the winner and a random number for runner up then and let you know.

Message 39 of 147 (195 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
16264 posts

Feb 16, 2013

woohoo i get to play!!! 4th reset alright! unfortunately the stuff wasnt that exciting.drobe.jpg

Message 40 of 147 (187 Views)