Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Re: Another Lame Contest! (Pick Your Prize)

Feb 17, 2013

myalana wrote:

LittleTortuga wrote:
I like Palermo's ultra-thin crust fajita pizza and lame contests. Together. Saturday's are the best.

Sunday should be good too. Someone will win a prize and Hinata said she'll come over to shovel snow or trim the hedges or somethingCat Tongue She's sweet, huh?

Wha? Woman Surprised I said no such thing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 91 of 147 (177 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Feb 17, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

myalana wrote:

LittleTortuga wrote:
I like Palermo's ultra-thin crust fajita pizza and lame contests. Together. Saturday's are the best.

Sunday should be good too. Someone will win a prize and Hinata said she'll come over to shovel snow or trim the hedges or somethingCat Tongue She's sweet, huh?

Oh, I think seamonster might've volunteered you. Maybe he'll come and help you then

Message 92 of 147 (173 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Feb 17, 2013

myalana wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

myalana wrote:

LittleTortuga wrote:

Oh, I think seamonster might've volunteered you. Maybe he'll come and help you then

He better or I'm going to tell everyone that a sea monster does exist and it isn't a legend after all. Woman Tongue

Message 93 of 147 (166 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Feb 17, 2013
This is not my fault all I said was you looked ready for yardwork I never volunteered you for anything.last I remembered myalana said you had to shovel snow so get to shoveling and when your done i will need my yard raked LOL
Message 94 of 147 (126 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Feb 17, 2013

theseamonster098 wrote:
This is not my fault all I said was you looked ready for yardwork I never volunteered you for anything.last I remembered myalana said you had to shovel snow so get to shoveling and when your done i will need my yard raked LOL

Lol, sure you didn't. Woman Tongue  And when did you get a yard? Aren't you suppose to be living under the sea?

Message 95 of 147 (120 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Feb 17, 2013

Message 96 of 147 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Feb 17, 2013

*I'm going to quit taking entries around 9PM CST (10PM EST or 7PM PST). Good luck folks.

Hinata, seamonster, no need to argue, I have a pool that needs cleaning at Hollywood Hills, some pruning at the Chamber apt, the list goes on and on. There's plenty for you to share. You're welcome.

Message 97 of 147 (110 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Feb 17, 2013

myalana wrote:

*I'm going to quit taking entries around 9PM CST (10PM EST or 7PM PST). Good luck folks.

Hinata, seamonster, no need to argue, I have a pool that needs cleaning at Hollywood Hills, some pruning at the Chamber apt, the list goes on and on. There's plenty for you to share. You're welcome.

Lol, can Mr. Clean take my place?

Message 98 of 147 (99 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 17, 2013

Well I live nextdoor to spongebob and I do have a yard withplenty of leaves.there's also some leaves you can rake in the yard over at the crabby Patty when your done with my yard.So once again get to work I don't have all day.It sure is hard to find a good volunteer these days I want to thank you for being so kind. LOL

Message 99 of 147 (95 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Feb 17, 2013

theseamonster098 wrote:

Well I live nextdoor to spongebob and I do have a yard withplenty of leaves.there's also some leaves you can rake in the yard over at the crabby Patty when your done with my yard.So once again get to work I don't have all day.It sure is hard to find a good volunteer these days I want to thank you for being so kind. LOL

Lol, you just want me to rake your leaves, so you can do this to me. Woman Tongue

Surprise.gif

Message 100 of 147 (85 Views)