Reply
Highlighted
Mar 18 2010
By: KillWill420 Uncharted Territory 1478 posts
Offline

Androids Won the Invasion! Trophies Are Out! :(

10 replies 14 views Edited Mar 18, 2010

Alright, I dont know why this wasnt announced anywhere, or maybe im being an idiot and missed this all together, but the Alien trophies are out. I didnt receive any reward message or anything, but when I went into my lighting section while redecorating my new pad I found two alien ufo lights. One was silver and the other was gold. I placed it on the florr and interacted with it, it says "Alien Invasion Lava Lamp Trophy (Gold)"

 

So you know what that means? The Aliens Won! oh Yea! So check your inventories ppl, and let me know if this is correct. Ppl with android outfit should at least have silver one. Enjoy!

 

 

Message 9 of 11 (14 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/31/2009
Offline
1804 posts
 

Re: Aliens Won the Invasion! Trophies Are Out!

Mar 18, 2010

kiwi pics im 2 busy getting trophy shirt

Call Of Duty: Black Ops FTW !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daisy May Dixon 10~4~10
My Loving Dog


Join the Helghast Army today!
Message 1 of 11 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/17/2009
Offline
3543 posts
 

Re: Aliens Won the Invasion! Trophies Are Out!

Mar 18, 2010

Curious if the Aliens actually DID win - I mean, an Android-shaped trophy could be mistaken for an Oscar, so maybe they're Alien-shaped for that reason - I have both outfits, so I can't check who got Silver and who got Gold...

Message 2 of 11 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/29/2008
Offline
5465 posts
 

Re: Aliens Won the Invasion! Trophies Are Out!

Mar 18, 2010

I did get both costumes, and I barely wore either for more than about 6 minutes.  I have both lights though.  The gold and siver trophy lights! 

Photobucket
Message 3 of 11 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2008
Offline
4841 posts
 

Re: Aliens Won the Invasion! Trophies Are Out!

Mar 18, 2010

 


KillWill420 wrote:

Alright, I dont know why this wasnt announced anywhere, or maybe im being an idiot and missed this all together, but the Alien trophies are out. I didnt receive any reward message or anything, but when I went into my lighting section while redecorating my new pad I found two alien ufo lights. One was silver and the other was gold. I placed it on the florr and interacted with it, it says "Alien Invasion Lava Lamp Trophy (Gold)"

 

So you know what that means? The Aliens Won! oh Yea! So check your inventories ppl, and let me know if this is correct. Ppl with android outfit should at least have silver one. Enjoy!

 

 


 

If aliens won how did i get the Gold trophy since i just got the andriod outfit or is gold andriod or alien is silver but then why does my lava lamp say aliens (Gold) shouldn't i got andriods (silver)

 

♣♦

The Realm Of AnarchY

♠♥
Message 4 of 11 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/16/2007
Offline
1478 posts
 

Re: Aliens Won the Invasion! Trophies Are Out!

Mar 18, 2010

smack69er wrote:

 


KillWill420 wrote:

Alright, I dont know why this wasnt announced anywhere, or maybe im being an idiot and missed this all together, but the Alien trophies are out. I didnt receive any reward message or anything, but when I went into my lighting section while redecorating my new pad I found two alien ufo lights. One was silver and the other was gold. I placed it on the florr and interacted with it, it says "Alien Invasion Lava Lamp Trophy (Gold)"

 

So you know what that means? The Aliens Won! oh Yea! So check your inventories ppl, and let me know if this is correct. Ppl with android outfit should at least have silver one. Enjoy!

 

 


 

If aliens won how did i get the Gold trophy since i just got the andriod outfit or is gold andriod or alien is silver but then why does my lava lamp say aliens (Gold) shouldn't i got andriods (silver)

 


 

Trying to decipher this. From what you say you have the Gold trophy only, and you only have the android outfit? Correct? If so androids won, 

Message 5 of 11 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2008
Offline
4841 posts
 

Re: Aliens Won the Invasion! Trophies Are Out!

Mar 18, 2010

 


KillWill420 wrote:

smack69er wrote:

 


KillWill420 wrote:

Alright, I dont know why this wasnt announced anywhere, or maybe im being an idiot and missed this all together, but the Alien trophies are out. I didnt receive any reward message or anything, but when I went into my lighting section while redecorating my new pad I found two alien ufo lights. One was silver and the other was gold. I placed it on the florr and interacted with it, it says "Alien Invasion Lava Lamp Trophy (Gold)"

 

So you know what that means? The Aliens Won! oh Yea! So check your inventories ppl, and let me know if this is correct. Ppl with android outfit should at least have silver one. Enjoy!

 

 


 

If aliens won how did i get the Gold trophy since i just got the andriod outfit or is gold andriod or alien is silver but then why does my lava lamp say aliens (Gold) shouldn't i got andriods (silver)

 


 

Trying to decipher this. From what you say you have the Gold trophy only, and you only have the android outfit? Correct? If so androids won, 


Yea i only have the android outfit ,  And i got the gold lava trophy but it says alien on it  does the silver one say adroids ?

 

 

♣♦

The Realm Of AnarchY

♠♥
Message 6 of 11 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/16/2009
Offline
1564 posts
 

Re: Aliens Won the Invasion! Trophies Are Out!

Mar 18, 2010

Just for clarity the Androids won. Many of my friends only had the android costume and received the gold trophy. 

Conspiracy:Walkthrough.

Message 7 of 11 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/16/2000
Offline
16264 posts
 

Re: Aliens Won the Invasion! Trophies Are Out!

Mar 18, 2010

i had a reward alert earlier today saying i had the android gold trophy, but it wasnt in my inventory. the alerts now gone but i now have the gold alien statue. also i only have the android costume, but where i was that night was 2 to 1 androids.


Message 8 of 11 (14 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 11/24/2008
Offline
28 posts
 

Re: Androids Won the Invasion! Trophies Are Out! :(

Mar 19, 2010

l think Sony is the real winner because people (me included) bought the costumes.

Sometimes even the most intelligent minds can have trouble solving some of the simplest problems.
Message 10 of 11 (14 Views)
0 Likes