Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Re: An Annoyance About The Bicycle LMOs That Should Be Fixed

May 22, 2013

VioletWinds wrote:

Aren't beautiful sunny places the sort of places fams hate? Don't they want to be inside stuffy, smoke filled rooms?

Yes, but someone bussed them from the inner city playground lounge to Acorn Park.

bus.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 35 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1085 posts

May 22, 2013
Honestly I havent run into many trols there that spew vomit in the chatlog. The trolls I see are the ones on the bikes who purposely push ppl.
TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Message 12 of 35 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2991 posts

May 22, 2013

Whoops! I forgot to stay on topic. I think VEEMEE can't fix this because the bikes needs to have "object detection" to have two riders on the bikes at the same time.

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 13 of 35 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
297 posts

May 22, 2013

VioletWinds wrote:

Whoops! I forgot to stay on topic. I think VEEMEE can't fix this because the bikes needs to have "object detection" to have two riders on the bikes at the same time.

Then Veemee needs to have a set track for the bikes that they can't steer off of.

Message 14 of 35 (161 Views)
Fender Bender
2991 posts

May 22, 2013

Lissa_Fett wrote:

VioletWinds wrote:

Then Veemee needs to have a set track for the bikes that they can't steer off of.

I agree with this and I hope you suggest it to them.

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 15 of 35 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1085 posts

May 22, 2013
Im sure that would take a bit of time tocode into the space if that is even possible to do. For now we just need to deal w that. Other than that its one of my fave spaces to be in.
TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Message 16 of 35 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

May 22, 2013

Simple fix: Putting users on Ignore disables the ability of their LMOs to move your avatar.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 17 of 35 (135 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1362 posts

May 22, 2013

What i witnessed wasn't done with VEEMEE's bicycles. One of them was from nDreams.

And the Angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possessed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!“
Message 18 of 35 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1362 posts

May 22, 2013

Also, no one should have to avoid the spaces they enjoy, just because of trolls. We have got to stop having the mindset, that once trolls take over, they deserve the space, while the rest of us don't get to use it. That's giving them what they want and that should not be something anyone is okay with. Make a fuss as much as you have to, to the devs and Sony, and don't let them distract you with other things.

And the Angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possessed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!“
Message 19 of 35 (127 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1362 posts

May 22, 2013

HearItWow wrote:

Simple fix: Putting users on Ignore disables the ability of their LMOs to move your avatar.

Until the list fills up and then delete some people from it and add some more to it. That pattern will be repeated. That's a lazy fix, if you ask me and tells devs they don't have to do anything to fix their items. :/

Message 20 of 35 (123 Views)
0 Likes