Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Re: Am i wasting my money?

Dec 29, 2013
No they aren't aware, they are in total denial because hey can't fathom the idea that Home won't be around. It is too serious for most of you. To be sad and upset over something like Home is sad in and of itself.

But you are one of those "MVP"'s so I expect you to say the things you say.
ジャーマン ・ウォリア
Message 61 of 63 (190 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 29, 2013

ALIEN-gunner wrote:
No they aren't aware, they are in total denial because hey can't fathom the idea that Home won't be around. It is too serious for most of you. To be sad and upset over something like Home is sad in and of itself.

But you are one of those "MVP"'s so I expect you to say the things you say.

Oh being an MVP doesn't have anyting to do with it. When we become MVP's we don't give up our right to express our opinions. i would never give up my ability to express my feelings regardless of any position I might be given. You're wrong again which isn't surprising.

The only sad thing here at the moment is your continued dialog on your OPINION of what is FACT. You're entitled to an opinion just like everyone else. There were websites that predicted the demise of Home years ago. Guess what it's still here.

Home in North Amerian is doing very well at the moment with tons of new content, private and public spaces, new core update additions like Challenges, Player Inspect, a new Navigator and more. Developers appears to have loads of new content planned for 2014. Tempest Fire has also stated that homes traffic and income are not an issue. He would know a lot more about the status of Home than you I'm afraid but dream on. 

You may think people here are stupid but they're not. They are certainly reading your continued diatribes in thread after thread and they can certainly form their own opinions. I know I have. 

Message 62 of 63 (188 Views)
Fender Bender
3362 posts

Dec 29, 2013

This discussion has run its course and OP has gotten their answer and several opinions. This is now locked

Message 63 of 63 (153 Views)