May 06 2007
By: Chants Fender Bender 3705 posts

Am I screwed?

10 replies 3 views Edited May 6, 2007
I saw on some other forums a person who got the first email got the second email saying sorry we have max users right now or something but wait until another batch of emails go out in the future. Well I didn't even get the first email, so does this mean I won't even get a chance to play Home until fall?
Message 1 of 11 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
126 posts

Re: Am I screwed?

May 6, 2007
You have no chances for the closed beta.....from what I know so far. The Home beta website might still give us hope
Message 2 of 11 (3 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1284 posts

May 6, 2007
from what it looks like you have no chance to get on the Home beta
Message 3 of 11 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2560 posts

May 6, 2007

Playstation Expert wrote:
I saw on some other forums a person who got the first email got the second email saying sorry we have max users right now or something but wait until another batch of emails go out in the future. Well I didn't even get the first email, so does this mean I won't even get a chance to play Home until fall?

maybe,no body knows.

Proud Playstation Veteran.
Message 4 of 11 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
247 posts

May 6, 2007

I'm hoping like hell that you do have a chance to get in before the open beta.  Because if you did then I would have a chance as well (I'm in the same situation).
Message 5 of 11 (3 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7948 posts

May 6, 2007
It will eventualy be released to the public so it's not like you wil never see it.
Message 6 of 11 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5659 posts

May 6, 2007

SpikeDelight wrote:

I'm hoping like hell that you do have a chance to get in before the open beta.  Because if you did then I would have a chance as well (I'm in the same situation).

at first i was a lil upset , the i realized it wasn't that big of a deal , if u really want to see what home will be like then try out second life , home is pretty much a rip off of second life , so im sure there won't be too many differnces between them ,besides the fact home is on the ps3.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Message 7 of 11 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

May 6, 2007
^^^ Maybe, but it would still be fun to beta test.

I'm in the same situation. I've been an underground member for a few years and have registered and activated my hardware. I even set homebetatrial.com as one of my homepage tabs, and I didn't get the first e-mail.

Just a bummer, patience is overrated
everything all the time
Message 8 of 11 (3 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
924 posts

May 6, 2007
Well... there is a news in QJ.net that says that they will add new people every week, so there is still hope, it should be way to much for the servers to add 15,000 in one hit, so it makes sense to some point to, well here is the link to that news.

http://www.qj.net/You-can-still-get-on-the-PlayStation-Home-Beta-after-all/pg/49/aid/91471
Message 9 of 11 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
972 posts

May 6, 2007
I got the first email, signed up, but didn't get the second email saying to keep your hopes up. Does this mean I have NO chance either?
PSN: CaptainKillface, XBL: mechakucha
Message 10 of 11 (3 Views)
0 Likes