Juggernaut Developer
102 posts

Re: All about the fabulous new Palace of the Seven Winds

Sep 27, 2012

Hi everyone,

We are aware of the issues have been occurring with the minigames (flight, swimming, frequent HDD saves) that are preventing people from fully enjoying the Seven Winds Open House. We are working with Sony on a resolution.

We apologize for the inconvenience. As a temporary measure, re-navigating to the scene may help to reset the minigames and allow you to access them again. It's great to see so many of you enjoying the space!

Thanks,

<3 Juggernaut

Message 71 of 74 (186 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Sep 27, 2012

Thanks for the reply, Jugbot. Any word on what the details surrounding the active item that will allow your avatar to fly in any personal space will be?

I'm humming and hawing about getting the full palace package. If the active item ONLY comes as part of a bundle, then I will get the bundle because I presume that will give me the full value I'm looking for.

I notced upon visiting the personal space of a friend that the "store" there is different from the one in the public preview space, and also from what is offered in the stores in the navigator. It offers orange outfits animated with flames, and also some really attractive furniture items (the fountain is especially nice). These don't appear to be a part of any bundle, correct? It seems the only way to purchase these items is via Juggernaut coins, and they are extra purchases on top of any bundle (and are only available for purchase to those who own or visit the personal space or clubhouse).

Message 72 of 74 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Juggernaut Developer
102 posts

Sep 27, 2012

Hi CameraCat,

The Essence of the Seven Winds active item is only going to be available for sale individually, it will not be part of any bundle. We are working on fixing it now - hopefully we will have it out to you soon. 

The merchant in the private space and the clubhouse are set up to allow users to purchase items through Juggernaut Coins. We implemented this feature because we wanted to give users the opportunity to gift items. Giftable items can't be sold in the Home store as a regular commerce item. I hope this helps to explain the differences between the merchants in the public and private spaces.

Thanks,

Elena

Message 73 of 74 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

Sep 27, 2012

Jugbot_One wrote:

Hi CameraCat,

The Essence of the Seven Winds active item is only going to be available for sale individually, it will not be part of any bundle. We are working on fixing it now - hopefully we will have it out to you soon. 

The merchant in the private space and the clubhouse are set up to allow users to purchase items through Juggernaut Coins. We implemented this feature because we wanted to give users the opportunity to gift items. Giftable items can't be sold in the Home store as a regular commerce item. I hope this helps to explain the differences between the merchants in the public and private spaces.

Thanks,

Elena

this was something I missed yesterday with all the things that this space has to offer and kept me going which is truly amazing.. WOW.. it even has a way for those to gift items there  just like the MiniBots Training Facility space.. really cool Smiley Happy

Message 74 of 74 (123 Views)
0 Likes