Juggernaut Developer
102 posts

Re: All about the fabulous new Palace of the Seven Winds

Sep 25, 2012

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the comments and feedback! We are very excited about this release, and we hope everyone will find something they love in the Palace. To answer your question about the Essence of the Seven Winds active furniture item, you CAN fly up and down. In the Palace of the Seven Winds, the collision is set up so that you can go pretty much anywhere. You can fly up way above the palace, fly down very far below, and land on basically everything in the scene, including roofs.

<3 Juggernaut

Message 31 of 74 (394 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Sep 25, 2012

Jugbot_One wrote:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the comments and feedback! We are very excited about this release, and we hope everyone will find something they love in the Palace. To answer your question about the Essence of the Seven Winds active furniture item, you CAN fly up and down. In the Palace of the Seven Winds, the collision is set up so that you can go pretty much anywhere. You can fly up way above the palace, fly down very far below, and land on basically everything in the scene, including roofs.

<3 Juggernaut

Looks ground breaking. Wish you luck with your release. 

Message 32 of 74 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Sep 25, 2012

Jugbot_One wrote:

To answer your question about the Essence of the Seven Winds active furniture item, you CAN fly up and down. In the Palace of the Seven Winds, the collision is set up so that you can go pretty much anywhere.

What about in other personal spaces?  Im curious to see how this will work,  would it be limited to just the space itself? Example, Harbor Studio will I be able to fly outside the apartment or is it just restricted to the space in Harbor Studio? 

Message 33 of 74 (373 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11107 posts

Sep 25, 2012

LunarEmerald wrote:

It's not their fault you only care about what's new. Avalon is still my favorite space (at least until I get a good look at Seven Wind). It's much more than "corny cartoon characters."

Where in my post did I say what I cared about?????

I was making an obvious observation based on what I see.

I don't buy every new space that comes out.

Message 34 of 74 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Sep 25, 2012

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

LunarEmerald wrote:

It's not their fault you only care about what's new. Avalon is still my favorite space (at least until I get a good look at Seven Wind). It's much more than "corny cartoon characters."

Where in my post did I say what I cared about?????

I was making an obvious observation based on what I see.

I don't buy every new space that comes out.

Then subsistute you for the buyer who discards old spaces and items.

Message 35 of 74 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Sep 25, 2012

It is always a joy to see developers push the envelope to try to increase our enjoyment of PS Home!  Bugs are to be expected whenever you push that envelope.  However, Juggernaut has always been quick to address them.  So it is with much anticipation that I await purchasing Palace of the Seven Winds!

Message 36 of 74 (298 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 26, 2012

I cant wait for this space Smiley Happy  looks brilliant and  i'll be buying it Smiley Happy to infinity and beyond.................

Message 37 of 74 (259 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Sep 26, 2012

jk-44 wrote:

I cant wait for this space Smiley Happy  looks brilliant and  i'll be buying it Smiley Happy to infinity and beyond.................

Welcome to the forum and awesome first post! Smiley Happy

Message 38 of 74 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
40 posts

Sep 26, 2012
Looks great, can't wait to see the Open House tomorrow!
Message 39 of 74 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 26, 2012

Wow. This place is even more amazing than I initially thought. There's no doubt about it. This is now the best personal space on home. There's no disputing that. I really thought Avalon Keep would remain the best for a while longer.

Only two complaints so far

Flying reverses your controls. Makes a bit awkward to move around.

The swimming animation is lazy. It's just the floating animation in the water. Doesn't really look like swimming.

Message 40 of 74 (182 Views)
0 Likes