Highlighted
Dec 20 2008
By: nevadaballin Lombax Warrior 246 posts

All Of The Whining Cracks Me Up

22 replies 12 views Edited Dec 20, 2008

Such a selfish, instant-gratification society we live in. If not anything else, Home has shown us the makeup of the world we live in - especially the USA.  All the whining and crying about not having this and they have that, i'm so bored, where's the media sharing, etc.... "i want EVERYTHING and i want it NOW!! WAHHHHHHH!!!"... sound like a bunch of Cartman's from South Park.

lol

You did not pay for Home, it is free. Therefore Sony owes you nothing. That lame argument about "they promised Home 2 years ago and this is all we got" is crap. So what if they promised it 2 years ago? That still does not mean they owe you anything. Man, they give you what they have so far and people still complain.

lol, sorry, just had to let that out because it's been making me laugh for about a week now

Get A Grip On Your Game!
www.phatgrip.com
Message 1 of 23 (12 Views)
First Son
16 posts

Re: All Of The Whining Cracks Me Up

Dec 20, 2008

Agreed!

I think Home has the potential to get huge, but I'm loving what it is right now anways!

Message 2 of 23 (12 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9989 posts

Dec 20, 2008
I agree with you. I don't know why people can't keep though comments to themselfs. I mean if they don't like Home that's fine, but there's no need to complain about it and besides home is an evolving environment, there is always goign to be new things added, and there are games to play plus you can talk to friends and make new ones.
Message 3 of 23 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2723 posts

Dec 20, 2008
i think if people would just stop and think about things, they would see that no matter what the program is (myspace, facebook, world of warcraft, second life, even xbl) nothing started off as it is now. everything starts off small and grows with the input of the community. features gets added, items get added, etc. so i say: INSTEAD OF DOING NOTHING BUT COMPLAINING, GIVE YOUR INPUT. go to the threads the home managers have started (and floated to the top) and place in there "i want media streaming", "i want picture frames", "i want the mic's to work better", "make it easier to do this..." they are not going to know what you want unless you post what you want, but dont think that they had to come out with everything at launch. launch was the base of the program. all they have done in the last 2 years is getting the base of the program working. now they will spend the time developing what we want out of it
of course it was working before it failed, that happens!
Message 4 of 23 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
40 posts

Dec 20, 2008

nevadaballin wrote:

Such a selfish, instant-gratification society we live in. If not anything else, Home has shown us the makeup of the world we live in - especially the USA.  All the whining and crying about not having this and they have that, i'm so bored, where's the media sharing, etc.... "i want EVERYTHING and i want it NOW!! WAHHHHHHH!!!"... sound like a bunch of Cartman's from South Park.

lol

You did not pay for Home, it is free. Therefore Sony owes you nothing. That lame argument about "they promised Home 2 years ago and this is all we got" is crap. So what if they promised it 2 years ago? That still does not mean they owe you anything. Man, they give you what they have so far and people still complain.

lol, sorry, just had to let that out because it's been making me laugh for about a week now

So Much Win in this Thread.  Kudos to you, good sir.

Message Edited by Maddens_Raiders on 12-20-2008 01:20 PM
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 23 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Dec 20, 2008
Then you should have kept yours as well. Their whining is their problem, not yours and not mine either. Also, you guys became one of them and in fact, why did you make this thread in the first place? Home is still a beta as of now, but when the final product comes out, everybody will be happy. Comprende?
Message 6 of 23 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
40 posts

Dec 20, 2008

apr76 wrote:
Then you should have kept yours as well. Their whining is their problem, not yours and not mine either. Also, you guys became one of them and in fact, why did you make this thread in the first place? Home is still a beta as of now, but when the final product comes out, everybody will be happy. Comprende?

^^^ummmm........what?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 23 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Dec 20, 2008
No seriously, it is pointless to make a thread like this. What the original poster said is true, but there's no reason to make the thread like this.
Message Edited by apr76 on 12-20-2008 01:25 PM
Message 8 of 23 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Dec 20, 2008
Kudos,I've been laughing this for a week also.Its not even that unbearable considering we got it free,i mean you can buy a house decorate it and maybe have money left for an outfit with one $20 psn card..some people are just cheap.Here is a link that might interest some of the whiners www.cheapassgamer.com..yes its a real website
Photobucket
Message 9 of 23 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
246 posts

Dec 20, 2008

apr76 wrote:

I made the thread because i felt like it. That's all the reason i need. I didn't tell people to stop whining, they can whine all they want - and if i wish to laugh at them then sobeit.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you during your experience with PlayStation Home Forum

lol

Message Edited by nevadaballin on 12-20-2008 01:28 PM

Get A Grip On Your Game!
www.phatgrip.com
Message 10 of 23 (12 Views)
0 Likes