Nov 22 2012
By: footballrule Keyblade Wielder 9679 posts

All I want for Christmas

20 replies 343 views Edited Nov 22, 2012

Is a new Central Plaza. Hey, been awhile since i've been on this forum. Straight to the point, all I want for Christmas in PS Home is a new Central Plaza. Many (Including myself) asked for a new Central Plaza, and ended up with the Hub. While many were excited for it at first, it turned out to be missing something. It is missing the outside feel. When you first started Home, the first thing you probably wanted to do was get out of your Harbour Studio because it was boring with not much inside. I'm sure many did as I did and just ran out the door. Smiley Very Happy

Seeing the outside and other avatars running around was already a great site to see. The dance area, the buildings (Mall, Bowling Alley, Theater)

While I do kinda like The Hub, my dislikes are the feeling of it being futuristic. I still want Home to feel modern day. I feel Home sick. Smiley Wink

The Pier Park is my closest thing to Home. It is outdoors, has a dance area, and feels modern with a nice addition of the Ferris Wheel.

Well, that wraps up my rant for the month. Happy Holidays!

Message 1 of 21 (343 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Re: All I want for Christmas

Nov 22, 2012

Is my 2 front teeth Smiley LOL

Message 2 of 21 (328 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11107 posts

Nov 22, 2012

footballrule wrote:

Is a new Central Plaza. Hey, been awhile since i've been on this forum. Straight to the point, all I want for Christmas in PS Home is a new Central Plaza. Many (Including myself) asked for a new Central Plaza, and ended up with the Hub. While many were excited for it at first, it turned out to be missing something. It is missing the outside feel. When you first started Home, the first thing you probably wanted to do was get out of your Harbour Studio because it was boring with not much inside. I'm sure many did as I did and just ran out the door. Smiley Very Happy

Seeing the outside and other avatars running around was already a great site to see. The dance area, the buildings (Mall, Bowling Alley, Theater)

While I do kinda like The Hub, my dislikes are the feeling of it being futuristic. I still want Home to feel modern day. I feel Home sick. Smiley Wink

The Pier Park is my closest thing to Home. It is outdoors, has a dance area, and feels modern with a nice addition of the Ferris Wheel.

Well, that wraps up my rant for the month. Happy Holidays!

fw.JPG

Message 3 of 21 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 22, 2012
Welcome back footballrule Smiley Happy i remember your id from many moons ago. Happy thanksgiving!
Support Forums
Message 4 of 21 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
631 posts

Nov 22, 2012

For Christmas I want everyone to have fun with lots of rewards and free items.

Message 5 of 21 (298 Views)
I Only Post Everything
841 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 22, 2012

For XMas this year i want GW to dress as santawalls n fly around giving high fives items n holiday cheer! L_S can be a Elf and or raindeer..his choice! and i would like it in the old Central Plaza! *Holiday Tree memories* Smiley Mad

Message 6 of 21 (274 Views)
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Nov 22, 2012

"All I want for Christmas"...

Is for its holiday event to not feel halfA'd like they've been lately with overlay 'reskins' of spaces and crap prizes, if not a carbon-copy of the previous year's event w/ less desirable prizes...

I'm looking at you "Same hat, diff hair" prize for Thanksgiving! >.> I'm riding the 'As good or better than Winter Hullabaloo or Bust' train this year, it'd be nice to enjoy an event more than 10min. w/o forced schtick nonsense like this Halloween.

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 7 of 21 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Nov 22, 2012

A Santa's workshop, on NA.

Filled with secret rewards, games, and lively music.

Message 8 of 21 (257 Views)
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Nov 23, 2012

I want a hippopotamus companion for Christmas.

Only a hippopotamus companion will do.

No crocodiles or rhinoceroses.

I only like hippotamuses.

And the hippopotamus companion will like me too.

Because it will follow me everywhere I go. Man Very Happy

bobs fed signature
Message 9 of 21 (228 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Nov 23, 2012

Its probably too late to make requests, what ever they have planned is already in the slot and being ready to go, so for next year I want an elf companion. 

eerie-elves-15.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 10 of 21 (173 Views)
0 Likes