Reply
Highlighted
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/23/2006
Offline
4236 posts
 

Re: **All Free Home Items** [Updated]

Oct 26, 2012
Love cheapassgamer.com. its a great site!
Message 21 of 28 (994 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 09/07/2006
Offline
67 posts
 

Re: **All Free Home Items** [Updated]

Dec 7, 2012

Are the Home items from the Namco Museum demo still available?

Message 22 of 28 (780 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/17/2011
Offline
1157 posts
 

Re: **All Free Home Items** [Updated]

Dec 7, 2012

The rewards from Namco Museum are still available, including the demo cabinets and shirts.

 

 

 

 

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 23 of 28 (767 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/16/2011
Offline
1011 posts
 

Re: **All Free Home Items** [Updated]

Dec 7, 2012
Both alphazone4 and the other are great. I go to alpha, myself to find what I'm looking for. But I recommend this thread gets stickied since it's useful for new players and could be updated often.
Message 24 of 28 (724 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/28/2009
Offline
5016 posts
 

Re: **All Free Home Items** [Updated]

Dec 7, 2012

LeeStone71 wrote:
Both alphazone4 and the other are great. I go to alpha, myself to find what I'm looking for. But I recommend this thread gets stickied since it's useful for new players and could be updated often.

New home users AKA: Noobs to Home 99.9% of the Noobs going on Home have no idea about these forums to begin with... So New Home users would not know to look here to begin with...

 

So that leaves 0.01% who may come here first then get on Home....

 

 

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 25 of 28 (717 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/12/2007
Online
4495 posts
 

Re: **All Free Home Items** [Updated]

Dec 7, 2012

DCS-Tekken wrote:

LeeStone71 wrote:
Both alphazone4 and the other are great. I go to alpha, myself to find what I'm looking for. But I recommend this thread gets stickied since it's useful for new players and could be updated often.

New home users AKA: Noobs to Home 99.9% of the Noobs going on Home have no idea about these forums to begin with... So New Home users would not know to look here to begin with...

 

So that leaves 0.01% who may come here first then get on Home....

 

 


It's reasonable to expect those interested in getting free items for Home will do a Google search, and currently AZ4, this forum, and cheapassgamer PS Home Free Item thread are the top hits.  

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...


"Like it never happened"


- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 26 of 28 (709 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/16/2011
Offline
1011 posts
 

Re: **All Free Home Items** [Updated]

Dec 8, 2012
And this forum should be THE resource for Home. Even as a year-long member I get tired of seeing people tell others (who sincerely have questions) to go look for themselves somewhere else.

Otherwise, what reason should they even come here?
Message 27 of 28 (665 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/12/2007
Online
4495 posts
 

Re: **All Free Home Items** [Updated]

[ Edited ]
Aug 14, 2013

LeeStone71 wrote:
And this forum should be THE resource for Home. Even as a year-long member I get tired of seeing people tell others (who sincerely have questions) to go look for themselves somewhere else.

Otherwise, what reason should they even come here?

I guess some feel they can watch just Fox News and feel well informed...(aka Living in the Bubble) Others likely feel as I do that you need multiple sources of information to be well informed.

 

That said, this is just a forum.  Other sites have actual databases making it far easier to check on updates and search for Home items.  As such, this is arguably the defacto forum for Home.

 

Different sources have various advantages and disadvantages.  AZ4 arguably has the best database of Home items but it doesn't cover rewards for Asia or Japan and its forum is not very active. YPSH also has a good database that is improving, and does cover rewards for all regions of Home, and it has a fairly active forum.   Cheapassgamer's Free Home Items thread has simply become the defecto discussion on free items in Home without having multiple threads for each item or event as is often the case here.

 

While one could certainly get by using just one source, but I certainly would not recommend it.

 

Edit: thread locked due to bump spam post

U--J

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...


"Like it never happened"


- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 28 of 28 (624 Views)
0 Likes