VP of Gaming
28872 posts

Re: Ah the good old days :)

Jan 29, 2013

J-T-W-NY wrote:

Conrad_Max wrote:

The "good old days" are gone. It's time to move up to the present and the future...

I agree with Conrad on this one.  HOME is no place for pleasant memories and good times.

To clarify: The "good old days" are gone. It's time to move up to the present and the future, creating new memories to enjoy. Let's make today the "good old says" for tomorrow.

Thank you, LegoFire.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 21 of 29 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jan 29, 2013

Memories are important. I have wonderful memories of many things both on home and off it. Smiley Happy

Message 22 of 29 (172 Views)
VP of Gaming
28872 posts

Jan 29, 2013

There's nothing wrong with having wonderful memories of the past. But we are also able to create new memories that will be just as wonderful as the memories we already have.

Message 23 of 29 (167 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 29, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

There's nothing wrong with having wonderful memories of the past. But we are also able to create new memories that will be just as wonderful as the memories we already have.

True but this thread is about remembering the good ole days – the past. That's not to say more aren't coming. Smiley Wink

Message 24 of 29 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

Jan 29, 2013

The Good Old days are just an update away....lol...Smiley Wink

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 25 of 29 (150 Views)
Sackboy
460 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 29, 2013

sad thing is in reality with each passing update the good times actually get further away as home gets more secularised between users that spend and users that dont spend as much or not at all
no one minds being prised of cash as long as its with a little subtlety

Message 26 of 29 (131 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28872 posts

Jan 29, 2013

ptmacey wrote:

sad thing is in reality with each passing update the good times actually get further away as home gets more secularised between users that spend and users that dont spend as much or not at all
no one minds being prised of cash as long as its with a little subtlety

That is a personal choice for all users. And if our happiness is based on what others have or have not, that is very sad. Use Home to make ourselves happy, whether we spend money or not.

The happiest Homesters (Home users) are the ones who do not concern themselves with what others have (or don't have). They're here to have fun no matter what other people think of them.

Message 27 of 29 (124 Views)
Gaming Beast
1633 posts

Jan 29, 2013

They need to bring Open Mic back .

(making it optional, of course lol)

The good times will really get rolling then..

Message 28 of 29 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
1979 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 29, 2013

LegoFire wrote:

I miss the old days of Playstation Home aswell, when there were surprises around every corner, and amazing events would take place in central plaza and actually be fun, axe events, scribble shooter, pumpkin halloween events, killzone, and much more.

Even once the hub first arrived it was fun, there were loads of games and the quest board brought fun interactive events.

Now there is'nt too much to look forward to lately, just third party releases (wich are still nice), but I just don't see the excitment Home used to have.

I agree with everything except the scribble shooter mention.  The introduction of that game to home was the first sign of bad things to come.  I avoided that game like the plague!!  I just don't like when people with power choose to make their kids scribbles to make money.  It was pathetic and sickening.  But I do miss how home felt before, more of an open world and less boxed up.

Message 29 of 29 (79 Views)
0 Likes